Here's your real "What's wrong with Complaints"

And no, the answer (for once) is not the massive amount of what's wrong with complaints threads!

But really, my fellow regs, take a look at our statistics: [link]

Half of our most popular threads are troll threads.

4/5 of those are by the same idiot.

I can't help but feel like we're the idiots if we've been reduced to troll food, really.

And I might be being generous, because I really don't want to believe that our #1 most popular thread, "I'm 17 and I don't have a car", is serious. But I have no evidence to suggest she's a troll.

For shame, complaints. We should be a proud race that ignores the trolls! Quite frankly I'm terrified of how much worse this will get when the popular threads widget goes public.
Comments226
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Have you blocked the people most guilty of what you're complaining about, or are they just too coward to post here? :laughing:
Too coward, apparently. I actually have not. Kind of surprising, but I guess since they're troll accounts they don't really check the threads if their name isn't in all caps in the title.
Poor darlings, can't handle any rain on their little parade. :lol: I also find it amusing how this thread isn't very popular; people here don't like criticism unless it's of the nonsensical variety.
In all honesty, people shouldn't buy routers and internet subscriptions.
The vast majority of the folks here are bitch-made.

Its true that trolls generally gathered here, but there used to be more discussion, because the people that used to be here couldn't be trolled. They fucking knew better, and most of them knew they weren't special because they liked the taste of the same genitals they were born with, or because they can draw a somewhat pretty picture. So what does that leave us with? Actually decent threads, and I'm talking about before that Complaintopia bullshit.

Now its more about attention whoring pity parties than its ever been, and I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for like the 3 of you assholes that keep making threads here!
I never really fully believed the whole "it used to be better" crap until the thumbwhoring became common place on any and all threads, it really hit home for me. I realize people said the same thing about plz accounts, but those were one thing - glorified emoticons or whatever - this is just blatantly being a whore in an attempt to be "ironic" or whatever the fuck, that isn't ironic at all.

I realize, of course, that shit was shitty well before that... But I was generally optimistic.
I'm agreeing with this just to bump your thread back onto the front page :P
I am definitely not saying better. The difference to me between then and now is the difference between a fresh pile of dog shit on the sidewalk on a winter day, and a fresh pile of dog shit on the sidewalk on a summer day. It really comes down to preference.

Personally, I liked old complaints, but that's more because I didn't have my shit together, and I'm an asshole with balls. So it was fun for me. Bitch made, attention whoring internet hipsters? Not so much.
This is terrible! The complaints forum was always known for its quality! :nuu:
But you don't get it; here in Complaints troll threads are popular because we mock the trolls and totally DESTROY them! They only keep coming back because they're masochists who love being made to cry! And then we spam thumbs of our mediocre art that we think is great, and it's totally not cheap attention-whoring because we're doing IRONICALLY to show disregard for the thread! We're so cool and tough here, yeah! :smoking:
Your sig + this comment = win.
I find it an appropriate signature for many situations in these here forums. :B
It should be "affect". :paranoid:
Excuse me whilst I shoot myself. :stare:
View all replies
Well that thing is certainly not posting regularly in the Arts forum. I thought Complaints forum would have burned it alive and get rid of it altogether. You are being lenient. :C
Let's make a list of people who should not be here. I'll start.
-~Pinkmitten
-
-
-
-
-
-
-~Pinkmitten

It's worth repeating.
Because it's such a cute name. :iconohstopitplz:
What did I say.
People *say* they dismiss illastrat... but from a trolling point of view he is consistently successful. At least judging from all the anger.
I can't believe (here of all places) people would so easily fall for his bullshit.
I've read through his threads and it's sad to see people getting seriously offended or pissed off.
He makes comically shitty art, and then turns around and makes undirected criticisms of art itself. People get mad. Why? Even if he's serious, I can't find it in myself to take him seriously.
Come on guys. We're better than that. ....Aren't we?
The best response to guys like illastrat is no response. It took me a few threads to learn that though, so unfortunately I did encourage him a bit. I just hope everyone else learns that too. Even responses like "okay" or "no fucks given" are more than enough for him.