The People that go Around on the Complaints forum to comment...

Most of them are trolls, idiots, and jerks.
Half of the reason I go on is to amuse myself by reading their stupid comments. The other half of me is ticked off, but hey. Whatever.
Some of these people on here have genuine problems and questions. I try to help out the people that do, and I am as polite as I can be. But some of the conversations I've had with people... :iconshakeheadplz: It's ridiculous. They can't spell or use grammar, and they are trolls and/or jerks, and/or idiots.
I am fully aware that I will get plenty of these people posting, but I had to say it. :)
Comments262
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
HWL is the correct forum for anyone who has problems.
The complaints forum is a fun place.
Yep, most of them are just fucking nob heads!!

Must spend all day waiting for a new person to moan about all the nudity and then pounce with the dead horse pictures and abuse!...
... Absolutely Astounding.
Dude, complaints is the soft underbelly of the forums. If people want actual HELP, then they need to use another forum.
You must have a really thin skin.
If everyone here is awful then why complain? Me smells some flamebaiting :iconsmugplz:
In all honesty, I've barely encountered any of the people you've mentioned in your post- and I've been in complaints for a good while now, so I have no idea who you've been getting yourself into. :shrug:
We have succeeded! :dummy:
But making a whole new thread requires so much effort... :iconlazycryplz:
I don't know what you're talking about.
most of which dont really do anything art related so you start to wonder why theyre here. :shrug:
I somehow knew you were a gigantic cunt as soon as I saw your gay-ass weeaboo avatar with that whiny bitch in it. Edward is a gay name to begin with, that's why it was given to the cuntagonist of the Twilight saga. If you need help for your bitch whiny buddies then go seek a professional or just end it quick and cut – I hope I don't even have to tell you to go along the road, and not across the street...

U MAD?
well at least i can pronounce the name...unlike someone's...
Ah? You mean my name? It's sort of like 'So-loom Eep-soom'. It means "Solely I". It reflects my world view.

By the way, I really hope you didn't take that comment seriously. I'm one of the people who dares to give a harsh critique in Help and provide honest advice in the Complaits forums when the situation calls for it.

Actually, I haven't even seen a single episode of FMA yet, and I was even told that the second season is pretty good. Of course, as someone into alchemy, I don't have high expectations regarding its accurate presentation of the subject, but if a fellow philosopher suggests, I put my trust into it. :)
naw, trying to be a smart-ass or something. something i like doing on the dA complaint forums. and yeah, being blunt is the best way to wake people up.
Hmm. You're right... On way deeper levels too. :nod:
I comment to get more messages in my inbox, to watch some dArama, and to complain! :dummy:
You attention whore... Stick your butt up for a spank! ;p
As ye command! :iconbuttplz:
*bewildered by the transmutative powers of the full moon's light...!! (fondles tightly and sleeps)*