Pikachu is NOT a cat

i was talking to kind of a friend at school (this was just friendly chatting nothing really bad) when we started talking about POKEMON and we started fighting about Pikachu
NOW...

everyone knows that Pikachu is not a cat right? anyone who has seen more than 10 episodes knows that, pikachu IS a pokemon. hello thats why its called pokemon

Over and over agian she kept saying that pikachu is a cat because he has shtripes like a cat might (the cool thing is she still thinks hes kawaii even though she thinks shes a cat and I love cats) but she wouldnt' believe me! she's just a new pokemon watcher so I cant quite blame her.

but her boyfirned is a FUKCING LIER. he's the wone feeding her this shit as it turns out! Hes watched it before her (or so he's told her) he knows she likes pokemon and that if he gives her information to her and gives her a pikachu plushies she'll show her him titties. (w/e i dont think a plushie is worth your titties but okay)

he gave her this shit explanation that Pikachu is a cat misunderstood as a pokemon and that Ash is going to find out in a later episode (but that pikachu is actually going to be part pokemon) OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT
HE KNOWS SHE LIKES CATS HES JUST TELLING HER THIS FOR TITS
whatever...

she's just pissing me off, she may love her boyfriend but I KNOW POKEMON!
Comments301
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Of course a plushie aint worth titties.
I'd expect at least a blowjob for a pikachu plush.
I like pokemon too, but is it really that big of a deal? I mean pikachu does look very feline-ish, and to anyone who doesn't obsess over pokemon might mistake him for one. I think you're blowing this a bit out of proportion.
OKAY JUST A HEADS UP
for all the pple that knew it she FINALLY admitted that its a mouse type thing ^^'
and she most likey (hopefully) wont she her boyfriend the goods for that pikachu plushie but she still loves the plushy
Show her what a f*cking Pika is, yes, it's a type of rodent. That should be more than enough convincing.
yea I think she might ge teh point now
If pikachu is a cat, then what the heck is a meowth?
Persian is a cat o.o
Pika is a mouse
Of all the things to be concerned and pissed about, you choose this?
well he's trying to trick her for her boobies
I dont think thats very fair :/ and she wont listen to me cause she really likes cats and she wants to dl crap for him she souldnt'
Tell your friend that as an avid Pokemon fan endowed with random trivia on many Pokemon, I can guarantee that Pikachu isn't a feline- it's a rodent. If she likes cats, watch the Advance Generation series with her, since Ash's travelling friend, May, gets a Skitty. Skitty is a cat, and it gets used often after May gets it. Diamond/Pearl's series has a girl named Zoey that uses a Glameow, and she appears often.

Have your friend play the games and read Bulbapedia's articles.
Pokemon be serious business :lol:
IF Pikachu was based on any earth species it would be a rodent.
I don't know why, but this I DIED with laughter reading this
Pikachu is a rat, not a cat. :B

Anyways, it's ridiculous to fight and get butthurt over something like that. :lol:
awww Raritys crying!
She's crying because she doesn't want to hear you whining about your stupid, petty drama.
she needs to go into the other room then
or get ear plugs
Or you could ball up and stop whining about petty shit. Seems like this option would be easier.
if my whineing is so stupid then your whineing about my whining is just as stupid :/
apparently my wining is petty thing
and if whining about a petty thing makes you stupid
then maybe you need to stop whining back
View all replies