Closed to new replies
January 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 300

Pikachu is NOT a cat

:iconreicheru-ketsueki:
Reicheru-Ketsueki Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Filmographer
i was talking to kind of a friend at school (this was just friendly chatting nothing really bad) when we started talking about POKEMON and we started fighting about Pikachu
NOW...

everyone knows that Pikachu is not a cat right? anyone who has seen more than 10 episodes knows that, pikachu IS a pokemon. hello thats why its called pokemon

Over and over agian she kept saying that pikachu is a cat because he has shtripes like a cat might (the cool thing is she still thinks hes kawaii even though she thinks shes a cat and I love cats) but she wouldnt' believe me! she's just a new pokemon watcher so I cant quite blame her.

but her boyfirned is a FUKCING LIER. he's the wone feeding her this shit as it turns out! Hes watched it before her (or so he's told her) he knows she likes pokemon and that if he gives her information to her and gives her a pikachu plushies she'll show her him titties. (w/e i dont think a plushie is worth your titties but okay)

he gave her this shit explanation that Pikachu is a cat misunderstood as a pokemon and that Ash is going to find out in a later episode (but that pikachu is actually going to be part pokemon) OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT
HE KNOWS SHE LIKES CATS HES JUST TELLING HER THIS FOR TITS
whatever...

she's just pissing me off, she may love her boyfriend but I KNOW POKEMON!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013   Digital Artist
Of course a plushie aint worth titties.
I'd expect at least a blowjob for a pikachu plush.
:iconsynthetikdreamer22:
SynthetikDreamer22 Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I like pokemon too, but is it really that big of a deal? I mean pikachu does look very feline-ish, and to anyone who doesn't obsess over pokemon might mistake him for one. I think you're blowing this a bit out of proportion.
:iconredfoxbennaton:
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Pikameow.
Reicheru-Ketsueki Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Hobbyist Filmographer
OKAY JUST A HEADS UP
for all the pple that knew it she FINALLY admitted that its a mouse type thing ^^'
and she most likey (hopefully) wont she her boyfriend the goods for that pikachu plushie but she still loves the plushy
:iconblargen69:
BLARGEN69 Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013   General Artist
Show her what a f*cking Pika is, yes, it's a type of rodent. That should be more than enough convincing.
Reicheru-Ketsueki Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Filmographer
yea I think she might ge teh point now
:iconxpisigma:
XPISigma Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
If pikachu is a cat, then what the heck is a meowth?
:icongreeneyedyoshika:
GreenEyedYoshika Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
A rabbit
:iconsweetnspooky:
SweetNspooky Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Persian is a cat o.o
Pika is a mouse
:iconsmoppet:
Smoppet Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
:lmao:
Add a Comment: