Closed to new replies
January 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 184

What the hell, life.

:iconmariaye:
Mariaye Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
In short: I've been on birth control for a very long time, never missed a pill, and always used alternative forms of protection. Yet I've somehow become impregnated with a strange little squishy, pukey, poopy, crying, money, energy, and time-consuming baby.

My main complaint being that I'm not as terrified as I should be. What the fuck, brain, snap into reality. Seriously.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmidnalovez:
midnalovez Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
This is why you must always use condoms because the pill can be ineffective at times. Also, since I'm not exactly an adult yet (17) I'm on a low dosage so that could be another problem.
But yes. 3 methods; pill, wrapping and pulling out. The classic complaint "oh the condom broke" is unbelievable because you know how hard it is for those things to break!?
I had put it over my foot before it broke. Unless you have a huge dick (or have like 2+ hours of sex) its not gonna break.
But I hope you'll be fine... :hug:
:iconbootypatrol:
BootyPatrol Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet? :eager:
Mariaye Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
No. :dummy: We want a girl, though.
:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Step #2 is to never tell random people on the internet about things like this. I could probably count on one hand the amount of positive comments which are here. :stare:
:iconludwigvankickass3:
LudwigvanKickass3 Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
You make it sound like that's a bad thing.
Mariaye Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't really think there's a right or wrong way to approach this. :lol:
:iconludwigvankickass3:
LudwigvanKickass3 Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Indeed.
:iconkiwi-punch:
Kiwi-Punch Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student Digital Artist
If you cannot afford to have the child, either abort it or let another desperate couple who wants to have a child have it. Personally, the latter may be a better decision, or at least in my eyes, but it's your body; I can't tell you what to do with it.
:iconbdstudio:
BDStudio Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Photographer
abortion makes you a killer so that is not an option at all...
:iconkiwi-punch:
Kiwi-Punch Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student Digital Artist
:iconultimatefacepalmplz::icondoublefacepalmplz::iconextremefacepalmplz:
Add a Comment: