Closed to new replies
January 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 184

What the hell, life.

:iconmariaye:
Mariaye Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
In short: I've been on birth control for a very long time, never missed a pill, and always used alternative forms of protection. Yet I've somehow become impregnated with a strange little squishy, pukey, poopy, crying, money, energy, and time-consuming baby.

My main complaint being that I'm not as terrified as I should be. What the fuck, brain, snap into reality. Seriously.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmidnalovez:
This is why you must always use condoms because the pill can be ineffective at times. Also, since I'm not exactly an adult yet (17) I'm on a low dosage so that could be another problem.
But yes. 3 methods; pill, wrapping and pulling out. The classic complaint "oh the condom broke" is unbelievable because you know how hard it is for those things to break!?
I had put it over my foot before it broke. Unless you have a huge dick (or have like 2+ hours of sex) its not gonna break.
But I hope you'll be fine... :hug:
:iconbootypatrol:
BootyPatrol Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet? :eager:
Mariaye Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
No. :dummy: We want a girl, though.
:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Step #2 is to never tell random people on the internet about things like this. I could probably count on one hand the amount of positive comments which are here. :stare:
:iconludwigvankickass3:
LudwigvanKickass3 Jan 16, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
You make it sound like that's a bad thing.
Mariaye Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't really think there's a right or wrong way to approach this. :lol:
:iconludwigvankickass3:
LudwigvanKickass3 Jan 18, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Indeed.
:iconkiwi-punch:
Kiwi-Punch Jan 14, 2013  Student Digital Artist
If you cannot afford to have the child, either abort it or let another desperate couple who wants to have a child have it. Personally, the latter may be a better decision, or at least in my eyes, but it's your body; I can't tell you what to do with it.
:iconbdstudio:
BDStudio Jan 17, 2013  Professional Photographer
abortion makes you a killer so that is not an option at all...
:iconkiwi-punch:
Kiwi-Punch Jan 17, 2013  Student Digital Artist
:iconultimatefacepalmplz::icondoublefacepalmplz::iconextremefacepalmplz:
Add a Comment: