Look What I Found!

Been a while, 'eh? Dunno if this a true complaint, but fuck it.

I was going to download JavaScript or whatever to let a game work, until this popped up in my Google search: [link]

So yeah. Link says it all.

If you are too damn lazy to click the link, CBSNews orders P.C. users to disable Java software. Why they say this because "experts" found a flaw in Java's code that lets out your P.C.'s information and lets thugs hack your computer. Lucky, they said Apple had blocked this. So Mac users are mainly safe, they say.

Honestly, I believe in this crap. So I wouldn't be downloading Java know. :lol: Just in case.

I believe you should follow.

:iconsuddenhappinessplz:

P.S.: I know what people are going to say. I don't want to speak about it, because I will see. :unimpressed:
Comments75
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What the fuck CAN'T hackers do nowadays?

If a hacker is good enough and wants in to your computer, then they're getting in and that's that.
They think getting in a stranger's computer is funny, and sending in viruses also. Watching/Making someone's computer destroyed for no reason isn't funny.

My home computer was hacked because some little shit wanted some things called Xats in this chat website from my brother. He threw a bitchy fit and crapped the computer because he couldn't have some. The computer is still up and running, but filled with crap.
I certainly don't approve of hackers. It's ridiculous how much stronger they get as time goes on, with less and less we can do to track them down and punish them, let alone protect ourselves from attacks in the first place.
Java is frickin' awful.
[link]

The internet seems to disagree with you.
This thread is outdated. It's a hoax.

I must remember that news programs make up lies and tales too.
First of all, you don't download Javascript. That has nothing to do with Java. Second of all, there's nothing wrong with the JRE unless you're using a particular outdated version of JRE 7 that has a security hole. If you're downloading a new version then you're using one where the problem was solved several months ago.
I already forgot about this in a snap. I don't worry about it anymore.

I wish there was an edit button for this. :shifty:
I have to have Java to run Android SDK :(
I could disable it in my browsers, but whatever.
I'm keeping Java. Oh well. :lol:
I really don't bother to worry anymore. Nothing is happening to my computer.

My crap computer I used to use has Java, and it may be still working without problems.

CBS is on marijuana again. :laughing:
Should we know who you are?

No, better question.

Should we care? :stare:
I have been here for awhile. :lol: Just not been posting threads for awhile after 2 of my other threads being filled with troll comments. So I just comment around.

I don't worry about this anymore, anyway. Curses for your own threads not having an edit button.
Haven't even seen you once. :nod:
Me nether, actually.
Well, you are rather unsubstantial, you have to admit.
That's mainly my brother, but alright.
I don't know who you are.
:icontobylaughplz: I have been here for awhile, but only having 2 threads in the past.
1: Java != Javascript.
2: Java has a 0 day exploit every time they release a new version, so this is really nothing to worry about (any more than usual anyways).
3: Java is a steaming pile of horseshit.
4: You already have Java installed.
5: The version you have installed is probably compromised too, because of point #3.
6: Any game still written in Java is, by extension a steaming pile of horseshit. We stopped doing that 10 years ago guys, what the fuck.
Real men program games in Brainfuck.
Real men program using logic gates.
Logic gates? Only a pussy would do anything less than aim a magnetized needle at the computer to program.
Magnets? MAGNETS? Cheater.