Minor Problems - Godzilla

What kind of problem could I have about Godzilla?
The face people know Godzilla, but don't KNOW Godzilla. The only time Godzilla has wreaked havoc, is in the original 1954 film and Godzilla 1980, the rest of the time he's the savior of the planet. Yet people only refer to the '54 Godzilla. And even though Godzilla's grey, people insist on making him green, and it's irritating.

The really sad part is that G-Fans are few in number, which makes it hard to find to find anyone who can have a good discussion about Godzilla and other Godzilla monsters.

You may now commence to blindly call me an idiot and a troll.
Comments67
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Cuz REPTAR THAT'S WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Godzilla is obviously such a bad guy.
people who meantion Zilla :shakefist:
Uugh, I want to puke at the sight of that wretched monstrosity.
mention* oh and Zilla means the american godzilla
Godzilla is a little bitch compared to Gigan.

Godzilla: lots

Gigan: lots + 1
Godzilla kicked that little pussies ass.
Nope. Gigan is the only respectable villain that could kick Bitchzillas ass after King Gedorah, everyone else stands no fucking chance, but if Gigan and King Gedorah teamed up and actually put forth some effort, Godzilla would get Giga-fucked.
What? Destroyah's the one that killed Godzilla, how can you even say that?
But destroyah is just a giant faggot. He didn't really kill Cockzilla either. Bitchlord took a fall like the pussy he is.
That was the newer bitch Gigan.
And the newer newer Fagzilla.
View all replies
The 1954 version is the only one I've ever seen. It scared the crap out of me when I was younger.
Godzilla 1980

Correction: Godzilla 1985 AKA The Return of Godzilla (which happen to be the very first Kaiju I saw as a kid).
Damn, I can never get that right.
Sometimes, the memory gets rusty. Happens with me half the time.
Fuck you for two reasons

A. Not thinking it's cool when Godzilla's the good guy. He is a great good guy, and I love every single one of the Showa movies.

B. Somehow glossing over the large number of movies where he's either the bad guy, or the lesser of two evils. For example, there is no interpretation of Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack where Godzilla can possibly be the good guy.

C. He also wreaks a lot of havoc even when he IS the good guy. That's kind of the point of the movies. It's also a little picky to be bitching that, say, King Kong is knocking Osaka castle over instead of Godzilla.

That's three reasons! But we'll cancel one out because I also think Kiryu is cooler than Mechagodzilla, although I still like the zany alien guys.

Also I think he's kind of a dark-olive-pine green. Minira's like... really green and Godzilla's kind of sun-faded. I guess Baby wasn't really that green. It never occured to me to complain about this.
I'm not saying he isn't cool when he's the protagonist. In fact, I prefer those movies.

Destroying the city is just collateral when he's the good guy.
So you're complaining more that everyone just has the wrong idea of the big green grey guy?
Geez, that makes him sound like the Hulk.

Well, that's why you tie your friends to the couch and make them watch some nice Heisei era movies. I've already got a convert!
Actually, Godzilla is an off-green in a lot of the promotional material.

But besides, Godzilla 2000s has a cooler design. :iconsnobplz:
Few in number? Bah, you just have to know where to go! See my signature for enlightenment!:eager:
There's also a fairly large (no pun intended) kaiju fanbase lurking around here.
I can see why some think he is green since most people think most lizards are green. Little Godzilla (one of the babies) is the one that actually has a green tint.