Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 109

Weaboos, Cats & Birds

:iconfalconicide:
Falconicide Jan 11, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Today when I was walking back to the holiday rental apartment we rented for the holidays, and well it was about 6pm and I'd basically drunken a shit-ton of milkshakes and gone to the beach, so I was pretty much dead on my feet as I trudged home. That is until I took a shortcut turn that cut through the park and saw this weabooish looking girl outside her house with her cat. She was your typical weaboo; cat ears, broken japanese the usual. But the issue came when I walked past her front lawn and saw a bird that she was sitting in front of and poking while holding her cat by the collar. Pretty much taunting and traumatising the bird.

But here's the clincher. Yesterday there had been some nasty winds, and the park has been known to have particularly tall and sometimes hazardous trees. So when I looked at the bird, sitting their with it's eyes closed and feathers all ruffled along it's face and chest, I pretty much guessed it had flown into weeb-girl's house and hurt itself. So out of my usual instinct to immediately help it I hopped over the front yard gate and walked over to bend down and check it to make sure it hadn't broken anything or hurt itself more than simple stunning. But to my amazement, weaboo girl hissed at me and let her cat go, cheering it on as it went straight for the bird.

Now knowing that birds, generally when stunned by slamming into brick walls at 40 km/ph don't do anything but sit around until they regain their senses I did the first thing that came to mind, and without thinking did a football slide towards the bird. Which resulted in me getting to the bird before weeb-girl's cat. At this point, I'm sitting on the ground with the bird hidden safely in the folds of my hoodie while I keep one eye on her cat. Then, I'm not kidding here. Weeb girl throws herself on the ground and starts having a tantrum about how I'm a baka because I wouldn't let her cat kill it.

As you can imagine at that point I'm pretty riled, so the first thing I do is stand up and simply push her cat over as I get up, as to prevent it from getting into my hoodie. Before entering into one of the worst scoldings I've given out since my sister tore out every page of my books (over 100+) So in the end I pretty much take off sprinting with a blind bird in my jacket, with weeb girl chasing me all the way to my front door. (Which is now securely locked, while I cradle a bird and a cricket-bat.

Tl;Dr: Weaboo treating injured animal inhumanely. Doc-Falcon to the rescue. (gotta love work experience in the vet clinic)

Tl;Dr2: The bird is fairly okay, but it appears to blind in one eye and I'm pretty sure it's got a minor break in it's left wing, which I've now fixed up. Hopefully it'll be up and flying soon, and I'll be bashing people's heads in with a cricket bat.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcinderclaw80:
cinderclaw80 Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
woah, if there was a weeabo like that, she would move away or get a restraining order from me, cause i would hurt her badly, BADLY if i saw that happen
:iconantarcticrainbow:
AntarcticRainbow Jan 29, 2013   Traditional Artist
Weaboos scare me. Soooo much. I would have done the same thing. Except possibly scolded her about how she was racist and insulting to Japanese culture.
:iconswanolda:
Swanolda Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I think she has a problem with hatoful boyfriend.

But really, I can't believe how insane that girl sounds.
:iconrutea:
RuTea Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist
Good grief that's... definitely worse than any of the weeaboos I've encountered. :stare: But then the fact that she got upset with you for saving the bird instead of just dropping it, and chased you nonetheless? Wow.
People like her are one of many reasons I'm not exactly proud to be an anime fan.

Poor little bird, though! I don't know much about birds, but I hope he recovers enough to manage. :<
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
As an owner of two crazy head banging budgies I applaud your actions. That psycho bitch needs a kick in the teeth, or perhaps string her up to a tree and taunt her while some wild cats toy with her. >_>
:iconnaomi-kyun:
Naomi-Kyun Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Filmographer
The sad thing is that some people use weeaboo as an insult. Smh...
:iconmenageriecat:
MenagerieCat Jan 19, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Weeaboo is an insult.
A really bad one. Though fans call themselves a weeaboo. That has gone to the crazy side.
:iconmenageriecat:
MenagerieCat Jan 19, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
They're the reason I avoid the Japan sections of stores @____@ that and I've read some horror stories about them at Cons :stare:
Yup @u@
Add a Comment: