"God will cure all ills!!!!!"

I hate ow some people are such idiots!! Thay think that God, or religion, can cure sicknessed that needs proper, scientific medical treatment in a hospital. Espicially when parents deny medical treatment for their children. UGH.

Check this out [link]
Comments121
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What really pisses me off is homophobic religions. God doesn't cure homophobia it seems
Homophobia is good, forget what kinsey says.
You know what else is good? People like you with a watermelon up their ass :aww:
Pfft. I only get sick in the body when I get sick of my life in my head. Of course I disagree with the obsessive fear from modern medication.
I feel like starting a new thread; "I hate people on deviantArt with horrible grammar."
mee to i hat eet wen ppl dont speel tipe an puntuat proply :)
Oh yes, he will cure your illness if you take meds and go to the hospital first :dummy:
Same with medical cards and a stuffed toys. HOW IS THAT GOING TOO GET ME BETTER?
God can, and does, cure sickness. He also, however, expects us to use our brain and use the resources of this planet to our advantage. Considering some the biggest contributors to scientific discovery and invention were religious, you'd think people would understand this by now.
I see one positive to this. They can't pass their stupidity along.
God WILL cure all ills, THROUGH MEDICINE AND SUCH! dur to those idiot people.
I'm a christian and I am offended that people who claim to be christians can be so dense :stare:
I feel that too bro.
it makes me sad
I am a Christian. But I have worked hospice enough times to know that God does not cure all people. This has been something I have pondered often and I have no real answers. I like a quote from House MD that was said by Dr. Chase, that prayer belongs in the waiting room and not the operating room.

But I think people go a little crazy with their theology. Denying people treatment because you think prayer will heal him? I tend to think God wants you to get whatever treatment is available. People who don’t use birth control because they think it’s interfering with God’s will…I just picture God facepalming somewhere. Whatever He looks like. Morgan Freeman probably.
I agree! And it just fuels the misconceptions people have about Christians and religion.
You. Me. Best friends. Right now.
People will always know a group by its hypocrites and extremists.