Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 27

When you want party but you can't go because you never had party?

:iconneywa:
Neywa Jan 10, 2013  Student
It feels that weird. I want to go out with some friends because I want to improve the realtionship. But whenever it comes the moment to say, yes, I'm going. A little voice inside starts worrying: "I'm going to end up alone" "I'm going to feel so bad and ignored" "I'm afraid of them letting me alone" "I'm afraid of doing something wrong" "I'm afraid of going out in night" "I'm afraid of coming by bus at night"
And because that voice convinces me, I never go, but then I want to go again because I would like to improve the relationship.....etc.

So what? What the hell am I going to do? everytime I go out something wrong happens just as being alone, not finding my sister to go home...

I hate it, also add that I'm a person who doesn't really enjoy drinking and getting drunk. I like going out having fun and dancing. Is it thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat hard?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjericawinters:
If you get stuck alone try and chat with other people.
:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Just try it. Even if your friends wander away from out at the party, there's always going to be someone else to talk to. There are always those people who're in the same predicament as you. I was like that, until I got sick of it and just said something to the nearest awkward looking person. Made a good friend that day.
Neywa Jan 11, 2013  Student
haha, that seems cool I will try to overcome the shyness in that moment and talk to everyone. Good way of thinking ^^
:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
alright then :) good luck
:iconidjpanda:
iDJPanda Jan 10, 2013  Student General Artist
Talk with the other people at the party.. I'm sure they'll like a conversation. If they don't want to talk to you, it's their loss.
Yeah, that's really true. I think the first thing for me is overcome that little voice inside and once I'm there try not to thing of how I'm going to look if they're going to think I'm funny or whatever ^^
:iconangelishi:
angelishi Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
How are parties the only way you can strengthen your relationship with friends? They're not friends if that's the case.
Well, they're not the only ones but I live far from the place where all them live, and the only way is going out. And well, party here is not like an organised party. I mean party by going out in the city, going to some discos,etc.

And that part, yeah, I'm sure they're not true true friends but you know I don't mind having better relations with the people around me. I know myself in that kind of situations and I know that I feel much better when I have people that I know I can count a bit on. Yeah, it was hard to realise that it's the way I am and complain about that and feel bad about the situation when you can somehow change it is not the right way. Now I'm just stuck in that part that I commented above :D
:iconaxl--rose:
WHEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY WE WILL ALWAYS
hahaha, yeah I know some people like that but I'm not really this way. I'm a person with all sort of likes and drinking and partying isn't my number one. And here the party that people around me have, is going to the city, go to discos and most of them drink. That's why I have a little trouble. If party'd be going to a house or a pool or something more... I don't know how to describe it but it's not the same as going to a concert,etc.
Add a Comment: