Closed to new replies
January 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 53

Stupid Squirrels

:iconlovebehr:
lovebehr Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
These fat fuzzy shits keep climbing up our bird feeders and breaking them, chewing them and making the whole feeders fall down and scatter bird food everywhere like confetti. My step dad (for some reason) thought it would be better to get these little bags that finches usually feed off of. Well the squirrels were like OH COOL and chewed the fuck out of at least 15 of them now.

We've done a variety of things to keep them away. Nothing seems to be working. :stare: (And no, we don't shoot the bastards) But geeze. Let the birds eat and enjoy their food and go find your own.

They also sit on these little branches and nooks in the tree's around our house and stare into the windows. It's creepy and makes me very uncomfortable. WE JUST WANT TO FEED THE BIRDS. IS THAT TOO MUCH?!

Bonus Complaint - I read Twist and Shout (a destiel fanfic) for the first time last night. I can't stop crying :stare:
Bonus Complaint 2 - I don't want to go back to college next monday.

Anti-Complaint - My best friend isn't going back to his university for at least 2 semesters, so no more painful goodbyes for awhile! :la:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconliliaceaetigrinum:
LiliaceaeTigrinum Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
I love squirrels! I'd put feeders out just for the squirrels! They're so funny to watch. But if they're plotting to overrun your house I suppose I would be upset too. :P
:iconsabhira:
Sabhira Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
If your feeder is on a pole, grease it up with shortening. Getting a squirrel baffle for it might help too.
Ha, I'd love to see a squirrel try and climb that. :XD: Thanks for the idea.
:iconsabhira:
Sabhira Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
It's hilarious, trust me. And since it doesn't smell good, they don't lick it off.
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Don't hate!
:iconland-shark17:
Land-Shark17 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Birds are just as scary, though.
I was once walking through a church parking lot and there was this pigeon I was heading for. Suddenly out of nowhere, this whole flock comes up and crowds around it, staring straight at me. Pretty much daring me to come closer.
...I decided to go around them. :saddummy:
Birds are pretty scary. :stare:

You are a brave soul. I applaud your escape tactics. :iconclappingplz:
:iconland-shark17:
Land-Shark17 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you. :icontardhugplz:
I applaud your applause. :iconclappingplz:
lovebehr Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
How kind of you! :bow:
:iconhybrid-captor:
Hybrid-Captor Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I feel like squirrels are trying to get me or something... A squirrel almost jumped on my face, another was following me home, and one ran right in front of my bike while it was moving... I'm scared of squirrels now x3
Add a Comment: