Yet another reason why american football sucks

[link]
Once again, a great football player suffers through middle age because of brain damage attained from simply playing the sport. But guess what? It gets worse! He committed suicide.
Screw contact sports. This shit should be outlawed. Fuck, I remember my fist day of middle school football practice giving me a FUCKING MIGRAINE. I made the smart decision and ditched the stupid sport.
Comments84
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You do know almost all sports make contact would other people, right? Stop bicthing. American football is great.
My friends wanted me to join the football team at my Freshman year of High School. Fuck no.

Especially with the injuries I see the players receive the next day after a game.
It probably isn't going to be outlawed because the NFL makes to much money ( almost a billion dollars a year) to care about the players. If something happens to a player than can always recruit a new one.
I know that sounds rather harsh though.
It's probably way more than that. I think it makes several billion dollars a year.
i prefer the sport of coconut biting
Play rugby. A REAL man's sport. :la:
Here is another point it sucks, you mainly use your hands so why on earth do they name it FOOTball. At least in the UK we use feet in out football.
Indecently you use your foot the entire time to do something called walking and running.
by that logic basketball, baseball and even volleyball could all be called football.
Yeah, it's moronic. Might as well call american football "soccer". :P
Ice hockey is an infinitely better sport anyways. Faster-paced, more team-involved, more action-packed... It's the only sport I have as much fun playing as watching.
NFL sucks ass
What a bunch of pussies having to wear all that protective gear.
Seriously.

NRL is real mans football.
Protective gear: mouthguard.

end thread/
That's just sports in general.

They're dumb.
did you know bare knuckle boxing has seen fewer deaths than modern day with gloves? you wouldn't punch someone in the face because you could break your knuckles but now with gloves you just aim for the face.
You are a virgin aren't you.?
But all I did was ask a Question.
An irrelevant question. The last thing we need on DA is another throwaway plz account.
the last thing we need on Da is another emo virgin who is also a whiny bitch