January 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 83

Yet another reason why american football sucks

:iconturkevulture:
TurkEvulture Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
[link]
Once again, a great football player suffers through middle age because of brain damage attained from simply playing the sport. But guess what? It gets worse! He committed suicide.
Screw contact sports. This shit should be outlawed. Fuck, I remember my fist day of middle school football practice giving me a FUCKING MIGRAINE. I made the smart decision and ditched the stupid sport.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Okay.
:iconidjpanda:
iDJPanda Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student General Artist
You do know almost all sports make contact would other people, right? Stop bicthing. American football is great.
:iconh-irsch:
h-irsch Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Digital Artist
My friends wanted me to join the football team at my Freshman year of High School. Fuck no.

Especially with the injuries I see the players receive the next day after a game.
:iconemeowrald:
Emeowrald Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
It probably isn't going to be outlawed because the NFL makes to much money ( almost a billion dollars a year) to care about the players. If something happens to a player than can always recruit a new one.
I know that sounds rather harsh though.
:iconcalstor:
Calstor Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It's probably way more than that. I think it makes several billion dollars a year.
:iconlankss:
Lankss Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
i prefer the sport of coconut biting
:iconfullmetal-animator:
Fullmetal-Animator Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Play rugby. A REAL man's sport. :la:
:icongvcspecks:
gvcspecks Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Here is another point it sucks, you mainly use your hands so why on earth do they name it FOOTball. At least in the UK we use feet in out football.
:iconwalkingren:
WalkingRen Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Indecently you use your foot the entire time to do something called walking and running.
:icongvcspecks:
gvcspecks Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
by that logic basketball, baseball and even volleyball could all be called football.
Add a Comment: