Closed to new replies
January 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 38

This is such a nice cozy bed and I'm so warm and OH MY GOD

:icontherearenoturkeys:
ThereAreNoTurkeys Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
I have this medical thing going on. My doctor isn't too sure about it but doesn't think it's serious enough to go to the ER. Which sucks, because it feels quite serious.

So I'm in bed last night, dreaming about Alucard from Castlevania getting impaled by bamboo rods then drowned in a flood of pig intestines, then I read about Garfield and lasagna at a poetry slam (the sad part is, I'm not exaggerating). I wake up from that lovely little display to notice that my heart is beating really quickly and I'm in pain. I wait for it to subside, but then my breathing gets all fluttery and quick, I sweat enough to make crops grow in Senegal, and I start shaking like I'm having a female orgasm. After about 20 minutes, it's over.

This has been going on for the past three weeks. They're not panic attacks, as I can feel them come on slowly, and they happen exactly an hour into trying to sleep. You can't predict a panic attack like that. It's just my body being fucking weird.

I got nothing to say other than that.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcopaceticchaos:
CopaceticChaos Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student General Artist
You can go to a sleep center if it happens only during the night. They hook you up to a bunch of wires like you're a robot and track everything that goes on in your body.

Though it sounds like it has to do something with your brain activity or blood pressure.
:iconbumsy:
Bumsy Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
What is this I don't even
:iconbi0terr0r:
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Zombie abduction.
:iconzodiacgal:
zodiacgal Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
That's... odd.... O_o
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
We know... we've seen your thread...
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Photographer
You need to get an EKG. You could have an arrhythmia.
That's the thing where they do an ultrasound on your heart, right? I'm seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow.
:iconsabhira:
Sabhira Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
An EKG is where they hook up wires to various parts of your chest to monitor the electrical activity to your heart. I used to have to get them every so often because of a heart murmur I had.
As in needles or adhesive? Not that I'm afraid of needles, but I need to know what to expect.
:iconsabhira:
Sabhira Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Adhesive. There's a metal circle in the middle that can be a little chilly, but otherwise, no pain.
Add a Comment: