Reason people Hate On Furs?

That is my question to all of you who dislike. To me; a lot of haters don't know much about what they're hating on. Some of you dislike us because you have met someone in the Fandom you dislike... there's people in every Fandom that won't meet your tastes. Some of you dislike us because you want to try to annoy us... whatever floats your boat. People who rant about Furries, either honestly or jokingly, criticize more about Furries than Furries do themselves.

One thing I like about Furries? They bring smiles to people, everyone want's pictures; etc. [link] (YouTube)

Please, in all honesty, take some time to learn about us first before throwing out hate comments, (Unless, you find it pleasurable commenting thoughtlessly)
We're not all into "gross fetishes". Meet a few Furries before you have your say. ^^

-Cody
Future Colorado Public Fursuiter
(Near Denver!)
Comments169
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Fur is murder! Stop the fur industry!
We use fake fur.
**REQUESTING TOPIC LOCK**

I am not evading anything. Please feel free to leave a (Mannerly) comment on my page continuing (a) discussion if you wish to talk to me still.
If you're not evading anything, then why are you running away by having this locked?

[link]

:iconchickenplz::iconsaysplz:Let's get the Hell out of here!
You are welcome to stop by on my page and continue discussion.
And fall into an obvious harassment trap? Sorry kid, I know the tale of the boy who cried Yiff.

I know better than to follow a dirty furr-monkey into its den. Horrible, nasty things happen in there. Which reminds me, you piddle in the TOILET, not the corner, dammit. And stop drinking out of those damn things!
That comment says a lot more about you than it does about me.
If you weren't such insecure piss-babies, maybe people would like you more.

Pulling your dicks out of underage creatures might help your image as well.

You talk like you are an authority, why is that? A lot of 'we' and 'us' being thrown around. If you don't want people making mass assumptions in one direction, why should anyone listen to your mass assertions in the opposite? You're working with the opposite side of the same coin.

All I've seen of this 'furry' spree is an escapist mentality driven by common human social urges. Don't fit in with the rest of the world? Hop in a suit and pretend that you're something else. Keep digging until you find that social niche. Do I hate people for it? No. Everyone's doing it these days, because they can. I wonder how much the internet has to do with the ability for things like this to rise out of the dust. It's easy to hide behind a monitor until you know that it's safe to come out of the basement. Were these trends even existant 50 years ago? 20 years ago? I very much doubt it.
Well I'm glad you don't hate them. I'm not living in a basement, I'm 16, I'm living in my room in my mothers house.

Look; we are a group of people who want to hang out / meet other people who like the same thing,
Clearly you took to what you were reading too literally. Also ignoring my initial question.
He's 16. He's at that age when he only hears what he wants to hear.

Oh, but don't worry, he's a fine, learned and mature elder in dog years! He knows what he's talking about.

:giggle:
Put that away before this furr-fucker rapes the poor thing.

In fact, put a shock collar on it to make sure.
Which 'it' are you referring to? :iconteheplz:

I just don't get it. Now that video games and generally geeking out have become hip and cool, people are forcibly creating new ways to become outcast.
View all replies
No; you just stated something incorrect and I corrected it.

Could you please post your question again, as clear as you can? I'm not 100% American, I have trouble with big words sometimes. My English level is only at intermediate.

I don't want to evade your question; it's kind of rude to do so.
Makes sense why you think I stated a falsehood instead of simple hyperbole, then.

Kid. You are saying 'we' and 'us' in your OP. You are grouping yourself in with all other 'furries' and making claims on their behalf. So you are making assumptions for a lot of furries, and then telling everyone on here to not make assumptions about furries. It's silly.
Yeah. My English is Intermediate, and I'm only 16, sometimes I don't know what I'm saying. Just replace everything "We" with "I" then.
I'm a furry myself but do you really think this post is a good idea?
Indifferent. Probably not to be honest.
Why are you so interested in wanting to be some anthropomorphic animal and why would you want to publically wear a fursuit, let alone privately?
Why privately when you can do it publicly?

And because I am. It's an interest of mine, and a interest of a lot of other individuals; and I'm sure you have interests too. Why do you like those interests/