You're not a witch. You're not psychic. Shut up.

Comment hidden
Comments226
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"“omg does this boy like me??” The classic deck would be used for that"
money, sex, and power are 90% of what people traditionally, of all ages have used this shit since its creation.

As much as I agree its a bullshit religeon. I'll go on record say its far LESS of a bullshit religion than most others, to include Christanity, Judaism, Islam, and Scientology

If nothing more, there is no one out trying to trick/coerce me into joining, to take me money, to force me into mental servitude, kill people, or attack their enemies.

Wiccans don't spend zillions on PR to go after their critics. They also don't have a political proccess to censor non and anti wiccan literature/art. They also don't through other people's lives with a fine comb to find people who aren't wiccan enough.

All of which makes it fairly easy to ignore.

Its practitioners are also far less annoying, and far less dangerous than mainstream religions above. So I tend to tolerate paganism a lot more than said faiths.
While Wicca is simply a branch of Paganism, I see your point :lol: Very eloquent way to put things.
being almost thirty, I am sick of the "maturity" argument as well.

Its a lie.

I believed people attained some sense of reasonability when you got to be around 30.

I was lied to. mental and emotional maturity is a lie.
I used to try so hard to be psychic when I was, like, 12. :no: Convinced that I could learn telekinesis or some shit.
Let's be fair, learning psychokinesis would be bloody awesome, if it was actually possible. :lol:
:lol: RIGHT? I want to read minds and tell the future, and I want to set things on fire with my mind.
I don't want to tell the future because the idea of predestination is an annoying one, but setting things on fire would be awesome. :lol:
And to move things with your mind. I could do stuff without even moving! :lol:
:eager: OH MY GOD, I WANT TO LEVITATE AND TELEPORT.
View all replies
Thank goodness I'm not the only one who went through that stupid phase. :lol:
:lol: Oh god, it was awful. I thought that I could talk to ghosts and... fskjfkdjf really embarrassing now that I think about it.
That is still a hanging offence in some parts right?
Get her onto a scale with a duck and prove scientifically she's not a witch.

If she actually is, BURN HER!
Why am I reminded of DivineAngel all of a sudden?
The term 'Fluffy Bunny' applies here, I believe.

A 'witch circle' probably means coven. Which generally don't just let anybody in.

These things usually pass, but it can take a really long time. The people either get tired of it, or discover actual pagan religions and get serious. Er, in their 20s. When they get around actual adults who may be the real thing.
Or they continue being fluff bunnies well into old age :stare:
Man, tell me about it.
If you unzip his pants an he doesn't protest, he likes you. :meow:
You have to open your mind to the spiritual side. Just because you can't see or touch it doesn't mean it's not there, bro.
I think you're trolling, but I can't be sure.
I am. And I dunno why, it's not even amusing me. :B