Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 54

My Science Teacher

:icontotoka:
Totoka Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I went back to school from winter break last Wednesday, which means new classes. My new fourth block is Integrated Science,which is great because I love Science.

My teacher is really nice, too, but she doesn't really teach us anything. We'll come in, she'll give us a paper and a sheet that has instructions on it, and we'll do that silently the whole class. And sometimes she gives us notes, we never really write them ourselves though.

I asked a few of my friends that had her before if it was always like that and they told me it was. It's a bit frustrating to have a teacher that doesn't actually teach you anything. Science is supposed to be a fun, hands on subject. Not sitting in a desk doing busy work for 90 minutes.

I really love the subject, but I think this class is going to ruin it for me. :saddummy:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconawesomeizzy:
awesomeizzy Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I hate it when teachers ruin subjects for you. It's horrid. On the plus side, I have an epic history teacher this year. :la:
:icondisneyticket:
disneyticket Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
That Monday i had gone to school from winter break. It certainly means that new tasks and new classes. My science teacher is really nice, and he does not really teach us anything. Any how it is very nice for us for paper and a sheet that has instructions on it.

:icondisneyticket:
disneyticket Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
That Monday i had gone to school from winter break. It certainly means that new tasks and new classes. My science teacher is really nice, and he does not really teach us anything. Any how it is very nice for us for paper and a sheet that has instructions on it.

:iconhtblack:
HtBlack Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Sounds like someone...

:iconumbridgeplz:
:iconabrigedfoamy:
Abrigedfoamy Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
my math teacher is like that except she dosen't give us notes she just expects us to know it
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Maybe it's because she's not an atheist.
:iconbonnieknox:
BonnieKnox Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Umm. Because is easier for her to give you the work while she does other things or nothing.

It depends of course, but I had a teacher who gave us the work and the newspaper while he was reading the newspaper, and he demanded silence. As a contrast, I had another that was the kind of crazy looking scientist and loved experiments, we mixed a lot of shit in that class, lol!
:iconbonnieknox:
BonnieKnox Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
*gave us the work to do while he spent the hour reading the newspaper, and he demanded silence to be able to read it.
:iconh-irsch:
h-irsch Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Ha, I never really liked science mostly because throughout all my classes, none of my science teachers would have any fun with the subject. That was until psychology. Fun teacher, interesting stories, etc.
:iconfullmetal-animator:
Fullmetal-Animator Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Professional Filmographer
And yet I still suck at spelling 'this'. :stare:
Add a Comment: