Details

Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 142

The lights are on, but nobody's home.

:icondragonflae:
So I just got BAWWWWW blocked by someone after I pointed out misinformation in a comment on this thread. [link]

:| So first, you post misinformation about 'witch' holidays. There are no 'witch' holidays. There's millions of people who call themselves witches, and there's absolutely no set holidays for any of them. There's the Wheel of the Year, sure, but that's mostly Wiccan and there's no requirement for any 'witch' to follow it.

Then, you for some reason have misidentified the differences between a pentagram(a five-pointed star with or without a circle written on paper) and a pentacle(the same but as a charm or physical object), and then claimed pentagrams are devil-stars. No, devil stars are inverted pentagrams/cles. That's common knowledge in the occult and even general religious studies.

I could even understand if you thought pentacles were the ones with circles and that pentagrams without. That's a common error, and could even be considered debatable. But no, you brought up something entirely obscure which has no basis in reality whatsoever.

Next, you attempt to justify your responses with two bogus websites(one of which claiming Wicca and witchcraft are the same thing AND claiming that male witches call themselves 'warlocks', which is almost never the case. You also believe Wikipedia is a reliable resource when no serious organization will take it as such) and then hint that I'm uneducated.

Of course, when I point that out, you of course assert your age(which frankly may be a lie) and brag about how many books you've read, then act all nice and tell me to have a 'great day' to make yourself look mature.

I point out that age has nothing to do with anything and that you're simply misinformed, and for god knows what reason you start talking about some fucking spiritual journey and once again try to make yourself seem mature.

This isn't about some 'spiritual journey'. How did you even bring that up? Where is your sense?

This is about general misinformation. Nothing magical, spiritual or otherwise about it :|

And then, finally, you block me because you don't want anyone to see you being wrong.

tl;dr I don't care what your age is. Your behavior is infantile, and you don't even have basic knowledge. Shut up.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconaedyrithe:
Aedyrithe Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I apologize, but that was really entertaining. I seem to be cursed with the inability to take anything seriously, so if this made you mad, please don't hate me for laughing. ^^
Nahh. I laughed, too.I still wanted to punch babies, though.
:iconhkepoetry:
hkepoetry Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I read the comments in the link you provided, and oh... my... god. I can't believe what I'm reading.
What an idiot she is. Acting all high and mighty, just because she's older??? What the fuck?! :ohmygod: And let's not forget her "lovely" attempt to shut you up: "I have been since I was 12, I'm 35. :D Have a great day!" It's like she's saying that whoever is younger than her have no say in this matter! Oh wow. Just wow.
Some people :iconfacepalmplz: And then she blocks me so I don't further make her look like the moron she is.
Yup, that's what they do. Block when they are proven to be idiots.
I was blocked just now by some douche who I had caught stealing other people's photos. When I provoded good evidence that she had taken them and kept questioning her whenever she danced around the problem, she blocked me before I could answer her butthurt comment. .roll: Oh boy.
Maybe these guys should all join a group or something. They can call it #dA-Asshats.
They totally should. (But I doubt they will.)
And they should stay there. Period.
Without any interaction with the outside world.
Mm-hm. You said it, sister. :highfive:
:iconartificialphantom:
ARTificialphanTOM Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I've never been to a witch fight before.
Add a Comment: