Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 56

Today is the release date, so you'll get it on Friday the soonest.

:iconelmida:
Elmida Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
Today, after more than 20 years, is the release date of the final part of the Wheel of Time series. I have been looking forward to this book for years and was actually nervous about receiving it today.

But then I got the great news that the web shop I ordered it at has pushed their release date to the 11th. And none of the book stores I called had it in stock.

Jesus Henriette Christ on a tricycle, what is wrong with this country? It's not as if I live in a small town either that doesn't have English books anyway, they have a gigantic English fantasy collection including all the other parts of the series. It went like this with the previous parts too, it was nowhere to get on the goddamn release date.

Why can't I, just this once for the final part, get it on the release date? What did I do to deserve this?

I am going to throw such a huge hissy fit that I might be arrested. Good bye.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcoffeetoffeesquirrel:
CoffeeToffeeSquirrel Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013   General Artist
*insert glorious light and angelic choir in the background* The delievery guy came with the most beautiful package ever! I opened it with shaking hands and suppressed a sob of happiness And it shone against me. And I finally found deep inner peace. *insert rainbows and butterflies*

EETFINALLYCAME!!!!!!sdpoifjyhugtoeiwr5tw9ećeopjfkOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

May you all find water and shade. And remember. Death is lighter than a feather and dish is heavier than mountains :la:
Elmida Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
MINE CAME TOO, MINE CAME TOO!

Sleep well and wake! :la:
:icontacosteev:
tacosteev Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist
:iconha-haplz:

Have to love first world problems.
It arriiiiiiived!
:icontacosteev:
tacosteev Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist
Nice! Hopefully it isn't a let down. Last books of a series sometimes are :(
I know, it's what I'm worried about too.
:iconlobosabio:
LoboSabio Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
This...barely registers on my radar. I'm going to go back to reading the Ursa Majors anthology.
YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL

UNTIL

something.
:iconlobosabio:
LoboSabio Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
You should read it. Admittedly, I'm only a couple stories in but it's real good.
:iconmalyse:
Malyse Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Luckily we got out copies for amazon yesterday... and got them signed by Brandon and Harriet.
tried wallmart? they were selling them a couple days before release.
Add a Comment: