Purple Book

Where is my purple book? I know it was in my room somewhere and now I haven't been able to find it in the past few days. This has been irritating me for quite some time as I use this book to put my data entries in and I have over a thousand entries in this book. How in the world could my book just vanish. I mean I've looked everywhere for it.
Comments102
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Dude. I am so ebaying this.
Your ebaying my book? Why would someone want a partially used book filled with a bunch of list entries?
They could use wood for that.
:iconryukplz::iconsaysplz:Sorry, I reclaimed it because you were making poor use of it. Data entry, pssh.
What? People can't use books for data entries?
It's where you put your shitposts.
Than it is in technically a lot of places at once. And this also depends on which of my posts would truly be said to fit the criteria for said description.
Start looking right to left.
I've been doing that. Right, left, up, down, and in circles too.
It'll be somewhere completely obvious, where you put it because you didn't want to forget where you put it.
Probably. Except I'm running out of places to look.
I probably find it when I've given up looking for it.
That's the fact of life. Give up looking for something, and you'll find it.
True. Sometimes you find other things. I found out I still have Popples while looking for my book.
These toys that were from the '80's.

The Borrowers got it
I thought they only took stuff that wouldn't be missed.
They're branching out?
Hmm which room?
You can also look for places which are least likely e.g closet/ under clothing/ under plastic bags etc
It should be in my bedroom somewhere because that's the last place I remember seeing it. I even did some laundry to see if I could find it by picking some of my clothes up too.
hmm table? under the mattress? carpet? under those bedside drawers?