Closed to new replies
January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 100

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN

:icontuxedodemon:
TuxedoDemon Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
So I had to switch dorms because my roommates were insane and I couldn't handle it anymore.

When I finally got my things moved and got around to unpacking, I discovered that sometime during the few WEEKS period (which is a complaint in itself that I'm not even going to get into) my ex-roommate's boyfriend ejaculated all over my favorite blanket, I'm assuming as a form of revenge because I got the ex-roommie kicked out since she was so fucking nuts.

I'm not even really all that offended, I'm just really fucking grossed out and if I ever see either of them again, both of them are going to get knives shoved up their assholes.

:icontealdeerplz: Ex-roommate's boyfriend jizzed all over my blanket. Gross.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbeastlybrains:
BeastlyBrains Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
I'm sorry to hear about this BUT I laughed when I read this.

I'm sorry xD I thought it was horrible but just the way you wrote it was hilarious!

I hope it's washed now :>
:iconthesemicreepyone:
TheSemiCreepyOne Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Thank God I am going to live at my aunts while attending college. I would say what I would do in revenge...but revenge is never the answer.
:iconnirvanagenesis:
NirvanaGenesis Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Stab his dick with a hot poker.
:iconbonnieknox:
BonnieKnox Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Make a bunch of male friends to help you, jizzing in another blanket and holding down that nasty bastard when you force the blanket through his mouth, preferable while the thing is still fresh... maybe he even would love it, who knows.
If he chokes with the blanket..., well, accidents happen.
:iconrockygems:
RockyGems Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Student General Artist
My cousin's roommate broke everything my cousin owned apart from her new laptop. Said cousin attends CAMBRIDGE, mind you.
:iconwizardofunseen:
WizardOfUnseen Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:noes:
:iconpuzzledheartbox:
PuzzledHeartBox Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
:iconjizzplz:
:iconsilverfangotaku:
SilverFangOtaku Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
This reminds me of the one scene in Cujo where the wife's ex-lover trashed the house and then came all over the bed.
Hell, he even left a note saying that he "left a present" for her upstairs or something. :stare:
:iconkinrift:
Kinrift Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
Major boiling is in order.
:iconawesomeizzy:
awesomeizzy Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
He might have been pissed off, but that's uncalled for. :stare:
Add a Comment: