stupid hypocritical bitch.

My sister smokes weed... she was talking about cutting herself for Beiber... I don't even know what else to say.
Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This would be thread number 2 of the same issue.
Do the cutting for her.

She can be your own thanksgiving turkey!
Mmmm turkey :drool: I think Thanksgiving is my favorite dinner every year :O
Okay, first off... WHO CARES ABOUT BIEBER?!? Second... I have less respect for anybody that does drugs and illegal substances... And third... how is this really an issue if ANYONE follows beiber... And no, I don't care that I spell his name wrong...
WHO CARES ABOUT BIEBER?!?

A rather sizable portion of the population. Or, at least, enough that there's Beiber duct tape.
Jesus H. Christ in heaven... I just wanna slap someone now...
Leave her to do whatever she wants to do. Your interference won't help at all and on the contrary may fire her madness, so be quiet and let the wind pass.
I don't interfere with her, I stare blankly until she stops speaking stupid and leaves.
No, she needs to learn that cutting for a shitty celebrity is utter nonsense
goddamn, i miss weed.
Troll harder.
I'm sadly not this time... I wish I was.

I think if I was I would've added a mass murder scene somewhere in there with blood and Beiber masks everywhere. And FBI agents bursting through the windows of subway...
We already have two other threads on this...
I believe more... :|
View all replies
How's that hypocritical?
She doesn't want him doing drugs because it's bad yet she does it herself?
One can believe that it's okay for yourself to do something, but believe it's not the best behaviour for role models. :shrug:
I guess; but taking that away it's still insane to start cutting yourself because someone smoked weed. It's just fucking weed for one, it's not like the kid is shooting up.
Second the way she just came out and she's like "I'm going to cut myself" (which isn't something new, she does it whenever she doesn't get her way, someone makes her mad, etc.) and when asked why "Beiber smokes weed"... ... ... ok.
So what? She never said it's not bad that she does it... or if she did you forgot to mention it.