I'm 17 and I don't have a car

So my birthday just happened, and now I'm 17! :la:

OK so I can accept not getting a car for my 16th because I still didn't have a driver's lisence. But WTF? I do now! Why didn't I get a car?!

God damn it! I really need a car! Seriously I'm like the only kid at my school who doesn't have one.

My parents are rich too so there's no money excuse.
Comments1241
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Whoopty-shit...
Dont be sad. It keeps you from doing stupid things like I did at 16. Tried to drift my first car. Now im 23 and I have no car.
Also theyre 'friggen' expensive! Assuming youre in the U.S., I dare you to get a job and try to buy one yourself. I dare you, because it likely wont happen.
I'm 26 and don't even have a license!

whaaat. Im a shut in...
Maybe they think you need to earn one or buy one on your own to establish credit. Why do you think you deserve one when 5 in 10 have to work to buy one?
If peoples like you get license when they're 16 I don't want to live in same country. Well anyway in my country you can't get license till you're 18 (same with car of course) and even peoples in here who're 18 doesn't have a car or they use their parents cars. But having car doesn't mean anything. I won't probably buy car till I'm like 20 or something even if I got license since I like to walk because it keeps my body in good shape :D Just try to find something positive of not having car you selfish little brat ^_^~ ♥
Ride a bike. If that isn't good enough by itself, get a job. Ride the bike to work and learn how many hours of labor it takes to pay for a car.
Oh, you poor thing.
:iconmiddlefingerplz: Sounds like a personal problem.
SAVE UP AND GET ONE? damn are you used to getting shit handed to you for free or something? oh waiy yeah because your one of those rich bitches with rich parents so you dont have to work for anything right? first ohh wahhh no shampooo wahhh, now its wahhh i dont have a car on my bday wahhh D:
cunt.
shut up turd! a bike is the best you ll got!!
Err....you don't "deserve" a car. I didn't have a car until I was 20. (Heck...I didn't even have a drivers license until I was 20.) No, we weren't poor...I just didn't think I was ready to own a car yet.

Your parents might not think you're responsible enough to have a car. Or they aren't finding a good first car. (You don't want to give a teenager something like a luxury mercedes.)
If someone is rich that doesn't mean anything. Do you ever think that your parents just care about you? That they don't want you to hurt yourself in a car accident or anything? You're a little girl yet.
If you are 17 you really don't need any car, you need more lessons and learn more things.
Sell your soul to the dark lord and master Satan and maaaybe he'll get you a scooter.
STOP BUMPING THIS NONSENSE. :stare:
It's not the end of the world.
Wow I live in a you know rich some what no mansion house I have my own plus I'm 17. You just made my day.
yep, very convinced that ~TTFNJinx is ~The-Vibeke's sockpuppet :T
Actually I cussed out that bitch
Oops my kindle is being completely evil it wont let me reply to the right people sorry

What I meant to say was I'm pretty sure the vibeke hates me
I can cuss you out though if you'd like but I'm not as rude as SOME girls my age who whine about how they deserve a nice car. Please someone give her a mother fuckinh huego that breaks down a lot