January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1240

I'm 17 and I don't have a car

:iconthe-vibeke:
The-Vibeke Jan 7, 2013
So my birthday just happened, and now I'm 17! :la:

OK so I can accept not getting a car for my 16th because I still didn't have a driver's lisence. But WTF? I do now! Why didn't I get a car?!

God damn it! I really need a car! Seriously I'm like the only kid at my school who doesn't have one.

My parents are rich too so there's no money excuse.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconadiraiju:
Adiraiju Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Whoopty-shit...
:iconannalwagner:
AnnaLWagner Feb 7, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Dont be sad. It keeps you from doing stupid things like I did at 16. Tried to drift my first car. Now im 23 and I have no car.
:iconannalwagner:
AnnaLWagner Feb 7, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Also theyre 'friggen' expensive! Assuming youre in the U.S., I dare you to get a job and try to buy one yourself. I dare you, because it likely wont happen.
:iconazza9:
I'm 26 and don't even have a license!

whaaat. Im a shut in...
:iconjessaflux:
JessaFlux Feb 7, 2013   Photographer
Maybe they think you need to earn one or buy one on your own to establish credit. Why do you think you deserve one when 5 in 10 have to work to buy one?
:iconmilana992:
Milana992 Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If peoples like you get license when they're 16 I don't want to live in same country. Well anyway in my country you can't get license till you're 18 (same with car of course) and even peoples in here who're 18 doesn't have a car or they use their parents cars. But having car doesn't mean anything. I won't probably buy car till I'm like 20 or something even if I got license since I like to walk because it keeps my body in good shape :D Just try to find something positive of not having car you selfish little brat ^_^~ ♥
:iconpollinate:
Ride a bike. If that isn't good enough by itself, get a job. Ride the bike to work and learn how many hours of labor it takes to pay for a car.
:iconimnurhest:
Imnurhest Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh, you poor thing.
:iconmapper3:
mapper3 Jan 31, 2013  Student General Artist
:iconmiddlefingerplz: Sounds like a personal problem.
:iconhorrificsensation:
SAVE UP AND GET ONE? damn are you used to getting shit handed to you for free or something? oh waiy yeah because your one of those rich bitches with rich parents so you dont have to work for anything right? first ohh wahhh no shampooo wahhh, now its wahhh i dont have a car on my bday wahhh D:
cunt.
Add a Comment: