Closed to new replies
January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 143

I invited a furry into my house...

:iconji-shu-hui:
Hey guys!

Well a few days ago I invited a friend over into my dorm. He is pretty cool and stuff we wanted to play some brawl or mario kart. Part of the gaming club and all that.

Well i'll cut to the chase.

I invite him and I say "Oh, just make yourself at home" he says thanks and the fucker begins ROLLING ON THE FLOOR. A grown man about 26 years old is rolling on my floor and I have no what the fuck to do. Is he having a seizure? Should I call an ambulance? Whatever he has stopped and is now sitting there staring at me. Ok creepy.

We play the game and he wins.
What does he do? He howls.. he fucking howls. Tells me I should try it and I refuse he gets a little peeved.

I make us tea and coffee. As I give him the coffee he just stares at me like I insulted. Curious and insulted by this point I try an experiment. I put the coffee in a bowl and lay it on the floor.

He laps up the coffee like a dog. That was the final straw I said i have to get going to work. He leaves and I hear him howling outside. I am really creeped out by this point.

So that was my vacation so far.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfangirl-of-cuteness:
Fangirl-of-Cuteness Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
What the f*ck is a furry?
:iconpapiafluff:
PapiaFluff Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm a furry and I think that's hilarious.
:iconcrazylaura64:
He sounds more like one of those "otherkin" types to me. Either way, I feel so bad for you right now. :O
:icondeadly-tea-party:
Deadly-Tea-Party Jan 21, 2013  Professional General Artist
:rofl:

Invite him over again and take secret videos, post to YouTube! :la:

But that was funny!
:iconsweetens:
Okay, no offense or anything to the "furry" but lmfao that is hilarious.
:iconfullmetal-animator:
Fullmetal-Animator Jan 20, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Sounds like he's barking mad.
:iconcomrademonaco:
Dear lord. :XD: People these days..
:iconnitendofan92:
You sure you aren't inventing this to disgrace the furry fandom
:iconji-shu-hui:
I don't think every furry is this bad. I know a few of them in the anime/videogame/art club. They are pretty cool guys and gals.

I just didn't expect some to take it to this level.
Add a Comment: