Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 71

We had this shit right before christmas, I'm not having it again.

:iconmaryyana:
MaryYana Jan 6, 2013   Traditional Artist
So new years and me being a fucking dumbass fucked my sleeping habits up. I've been trying for a few days to get it right by attempting to go to bed early and get up early and shit somehow just got worse. So tonight, having one day I can use for recovery before school, I'm going for the torture method: I'm staying up all night and day, so that I can be tired on time tomorrow. Believe me, I was planning to sleep around midnight and I ended up trying to sleep a lot earlier than I was able to, considering I woke up for real around lunchtime. This is a bad solution, but now it seems to be the only solution :/

Anyway, being up late and not having anyone to talk to gets me a little emotional. I had just managed to fight that shit off when my sister went to the toilet. I wondered why she went there this late/early (it's almost 5 am here) - and then I heard sounds of her throwing up.

Duuuude. I was sick on the 22nd of December. The entire family has had that shit too recently, I'm not having it again. I fucking hope she was puking from constipation, which she easily gets, and not the pizza we both ate pieces of.

This shit means I don't only risk starting school off with being a zombie, but I also risk starting it off NOT FUCKING BEING THERE, throwing up because of a dumb pizza and therefor lagging behind from the very beginning. Same goes for my sister; if it's just constipation, I think we already have treatments for it at home. If she's sick, there isn't shit we can do but wait it out :stare:

Anti-complaint: my cat just came here for a hug. There's noone else willing to pet him at this hour :lol:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongvcspecks:
i couldn't sleep last night,i felt like i was really buzzing, i seem to get it before i start college after time off or before exams. it really doesn't help.
MaryYana Jan 7, 2013   Traditional Artist
It's annoying as hell :/
:iconmapper3:
mapper3 Jan 7, 2013  Student General Artist
I use the torture method every day. I call it an all nighter.
When do you sleep?
:iconmapper3:
mapper3 Jan 7, 2013  Student General Artist
Sometimes.
:iconforeverteatime:
ForeverTeaTime Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I had problems falling asleep last night too, as all through the holliday I had been staying up till about two and sleeping till about noon, and well yesterday I needed to go sleep at around because of school today.
So anyway, I was in my bed and couldn't fall asleep and I felt it coming that it would keep me up till past three.
So at some point I thought this to myself: Well, if you can't sleep at least enjoy the feeling of lying in your bed, as that is the reason you never want to get out in the morning.
And then I fell asleep :O
Didn't remember what time it was though.
[/uninteresting story about my life to understand that I know what you mean]
It's annoying how the bed isn't the same in the evening as it is in the morning. A couple of days ago I found it really warm in the evening, so I pulled the warm stuff out of the covers and fell asleep without a pyjamas. Then I woke up early as hell from being cold. Dafuq :stare:
:iconforeverteatime:
ForeverTeaTime Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, I'm not sure about how it is with you, but in our house the heater goes off during the night... So it's always warmer in the house when it's going to sleep time, than later in the night.
Another thing could be that your body just cools off from not doing anything.
So, eh, well, you should always take it into calculation that it will become colder during the night and not go all the way with making yourself unwarm when you want to go to sleep XD
:iconawesomeizzy:
awesomeizzy Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I hate being ill; I was ill between Christmas and New Year (I nearly wasn't going to be allowed to celebrate new year due to illness), but I think it's gone now. :dummy:

I had to go back today. :saddummy:
I have to go back to school tomorrow. Really not looking forward to having my depressed, bitchy classmate affect my mood and motivation to study again :stare: She's such an energy thief.

I hate being ill too :noes: What a coincidence!
Add a Comment: