NO watchers. How come?

:( I think my work is highly original.
Comments87
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Millions of people that whom ventures this sight daily.
Every one posting its own art and wanting to be recognized. Even when it becomes first post, it is on the front page of newest for a second before it is replaced by others. The best thing you can do is take its work and join Groups that share its own interest.
________
SeaWorld Orlando tickets
Sea world tickets
Park hopper tickets Orlando
You're a troll aren't you? :roll:
Remember, there are millions of people who venture this sight daily. Each pf them posting their own art and wanting to be recognized. Even wehen you first post, you are only on the front page of newest for a second before you are replaced by others. The best thing you can do is take your work and join Groups that share your interest. That way the pic is up for longer and gets more exposure,

Furthermore, I saw that you haven't commented yet. This site works only if you work, by that I mean if you want comments and watches you must do soem exploring and give them out yourself. No one even knows you exist until you comment on their work or post like this in forums.

LAstly, I've seen some of your work and though original they are very similar. You should post more variety of things to really give them something to look at when they go to your gallery.
Because of chocolatiers in Burkina Faso?
Look, I've been on for MONTHS and have not had a single watcher. It's gonna take some time, okay?
Haha, I was on here for 3 YEARS before my art got noticed. ;D
Yep, sometimes it works out. Sometimes it takes time.
Jesus, dA staff seems to be too preoccupied with their pacifiers or something.
The stuff in your gallery is not what gets popular on this site. You should draw ponies and anime and sonic recolors if you want popularity.
Dude needs to take a leaf out of the popular stuff such as this.
For some it takes longer than others. Here are a couple of factors: either the person is very active and/ or just have a art (or writing) style (or does a subject) many people like, who knows.
The point, want more do more. Be patient, it will come eventually.
hahaha you jackass
you joined this week. you can't expect a fuckton of watchers right away.
Because you can't expect people to bombard you with "oh I love this!", "this is fabulous!", "wow you're amazing!" only five minutes after you've become a member. It took me two months to get 20 watchers, and that was after I had run around half of my fandoms like a maniac. Do you want watchers/fans/friends on deviantART? Then be social, post art in groups, advertise yourself! Don't be a butthurt buffoon after only a few days and expect to get tons of watchers for it.