being small is annoying

poeple keep teasing me, they don t listen to what i say seriously, and keep me off to some activities cause they think i won t handle it ==
yep, bieng small is annoying
anyone got some trick go grow tall in a short period of time ?
Comments163
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Wear high heels.
Well, being small gets even more annoying if you're female, small and really hot. Nobody gets you seriously, everybody slaps your butt in the pass and you can do nothing about it. You ask them politely to stop touching you and they say 'what are gonna do about it?'. You get an urge to place your fist in their face, but you're too small, and they walk away.
No trick, although reading Vorkosigan saga might help ;)
short people can wear heels

tall people can't do jack

so get over it pal
It's annoying at first, but it's really okay. But height isn't a factor in whether or not they take you seriously- it's the maturity of the people around you and of course depends on what you're saying ;)

I know third graders taller then me, so I can relate :P
hey, don't worry about it, guys often have a huge growth spurt around your age, and you don't really stop til about 18-21.
Besides, i'm slightly smaller than average for girls, and my boyfriend is barely 5mm more than my height (taller than you, but he's unlikely to grow much, more whilst you are). And it's perfect - makes kissing so much easier, no need to break my neck trying since he's right there in front of me, holding hands our arms are level.
So don't worry, you'll grow, and even if not, it's only the people who aren't worth knowing who'll pick on you about it.

If you really want, my friend found yoga and some special stretches really helped, she gained a couple of inches like that, good posture also really helps
I'm short too, the only advantage is being able to fit in small spaces, I have only 12% left of growth because of scoliosis, it sucks so much. :saddummy:
Move to Asia. At the very least, you'll probably be considered average there :3
Wear really high heels.
Get over your genetics. :unimpressed:
i d rather change it
I'm also short :crying:
I'm only 160cm tall and the shortest of my friends. Damn you tall people for making me feel short. Even when I'm wearing some kinds of heels I'm still the shortest.
I'm about that tall, and I love it.
My brother tells me I should grow and I'm something like 5'6. :B
It might not be your size that prevent people from people taking your seriously. I am just saying. :iconkittyglompplz:
yea but it s still a huge factor =x
Leg lengthening operation.
But seriously though... how old are you and what sex?

If your a female at any age id not worry about it.
Thats hot.

If you a guy though... and your under 18, id still not worry about it.
You stll have time to grow... we stop growing at 21.

If your older than 18...
do you smoke?

If yes... your screwed.
i am 14 so i guess i am still alright... if after being 18 i am still nder avernage i am gonna do that leg lengthening operation
14, lol dude.
You have plenty of time for your growth spurt.

Expect it within the next 2 years.
You could end up being 6ft.
I feel better now.
well the sadness of some make the hapiness of others...