Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 47

Sleep... I hate you SO much!

:iconfullmetal-animator:
Fullmetal-Animator Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional Filmographer
I've been trying to reestablish a proper sleeping pattern by getting up at eight in the morning and going to bed at midnight, since I have college again on Monday. Yet no matter how many times I put a post-it on my alarm clock telling me not to go back to sleep, I keep sleeping in until 1 PM, despite having a thesis on Miyazaki to write. And no matter how much I try going to sleep at eleven or twelve, I ALWAYS have to play Pokemon Silver until three in the feckin' morning!

:stare: I feel like murdering sleep in it's own sleep now...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
hahahahahaha welcome to university buddy!
:iconmatthewmatters:
MatthewMatters Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Professional General Artist
I'd feel for you, but after a lifetime of severe insomnia I think anyone willing to open up their mouth about their shitty yet voluntary sleeping habits deserves nothing but a bloody mouth entirely void of teeth.
:iconcrazie-girl:
Crazie-Girl Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
Put your alarm clock out of reach so you have to get up to turn it off, also go to bed earlier then you won't want to sleep in.
:iconceibita:
Ceibita Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
You ever stopped to think that maybe midnight is a tad late? :P Try going to bed around 10pm, you'll feel better.
:iconcorvalian:
Corvalian Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
I know that feel, bro. I gave up on fixing up sleep schedules before school began for this very reason. Now I just crash course it and hate myself on the first day.
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Someone tell me what sleep is! :noes:
:iconkinrift:
Kinrift Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
A horrible event that some people have to go through every night. It's evil, pure evil! :noes:
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It sounds horrid!
:iconwalkingren:
WalkingRen Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
It's actually quite beneficial and such a great use of my time :la:
:iconkinrift:
Kinrift Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
You stop being able to do anything and just lie there unconscious for hours at a time! It's such a waste! :noes:
Add a Comment: