Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 47

Sleep... I hate you SO much!

:iconfullmetal-animator:
Fullmetal-Animator Jan 5, 2013  Professional Filmographer
I've been trying to reestablish a proper sleeping pattern by getting up at eight in the morning and going to bed at midnight, since I have college again on Monday. Yet no matter how many times I put a post-it on my alarm clock telling me not to go back to sleep, I keep sleeping in until 1 PM, despite having a thesis on Miyazaki to write. And no matter how much I try going to sleep at eleven or twelve, I ALWAYS have to play Pokemon Silver until three in the feckin' morning!

:stare: I feel like murdering sleep in it's own sleep now...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhametsunocharge:
HametsuNoCharge Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
hahahahahaha welcome to university buddy!
:iconmatthewmatters:
MatthewMatters Jan 9, 2013  Professional General Artist
I'd feel for you, but after a lifetime of severe insomnia I think anyone willing to open up their mouth about their shitty yet voluntary sleeping habits deserves nothing but a bloody mouth entirely void of teeth.
:iconcrazie-girl:
Put your alarm clock out of reach so you have to get up to turn it off, also go to bed earlier then you won't want to sleep in.
:iconceibita:
You ever stopped to think that maybe midnight is a tad late? :P Try going to bed around 10pm, you'll feel better.
:iconcorvalian:
I know that feel, bro. I gave up on fixing up sleep schedules before school began for this very reason. Now I just crash course it and hate myself on the first day.
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Someone tell me what sleep is! :noes:
:iconkinrift:
A horrible event that some people have to go through every night. It's evil, pure evil! :noes:
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It sounds horrid!
:iconwalkingren:
It's actually quite beneficial and such a great use of my time :la:
:iconkinrift:
You stop being able to do anything and just lie there unconscious for hours at a time! It's such a waste! :noes:
Add a Comment: