change the world

don't know if politics is the right forum for this.
i want to collect any changes any of you would want within the world (serious, only :P)

i'd like to start with things like ...

1. free travel for everyone to anywhere in the world
2. less argueing about laws - i mean in some years you're probably gonna pay 600 bucks if you breathe the same air as someone else
3. more honesty from everyone - privates, companies, gorvernments
4. more respect for the human rights, no mass killing because of religion
5. no mistreating of animals

harder than i thought, i guess i'll be adding more later on
i'd be hapy to see what you think
Comments163
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Deactivated. Pity.
Naive ideals are naive. Understand the complexities of the world before you try to fix them. :facepalm:
1. Full legalization of embryonic stem cell research and therapy, for both cosmetic and medical purposes
2. Voluntary euthanasia
4. Voluntary sterilization. No fuss, no patronising, no paperwork. You want to forfeit your ability to reproduce? We can organize that for you.
3. Legalization of cannabis. Still unsure about legalizing the harder stuff.
2. less argueing about laws - i mean in some years you're probably gonna pay 600 bucks if you breathe the same air as someone else

^^^^ You have no idea what humans are like.
This thread is a prime example of why 3rd graders should wait until they grow up before they try having opinions.

Because they don't know how to think.
Evil is fuking everywhere.
1. Free travel. That's great, I'd love to go to Tahiti. Are you buying me a ticket? Oh but wait, it's free, so everyone wants to go everywhere ALL THE TIME! looks like the planes and trains are all backed up and have huge wait lists. Hope wherever you need to go is within driving distance, too bad you couldn't make it to the Mayo clinic to get your tumor removed in time.

2. Less arguing about laws. Yes, lets never talk about the legalities of things and just blindly accept and pass all laws without making sure we understand them first, nothing could ever go wrong. How are we going to stop the arguing? Should we make it a crime to criticize the lawmakers? GOOD PLAN

3. More honesty from everyone. Great! How are we gonna do that? I've got two cars and my own house: am I being honest right now? You don't know!

4. No killing on account of religion: Yes, because religious fanatics plan on following laws against that sort of thing. They pay such good attention to the anti-murder laws already on the books.

5. No mistreating of animals. What constitutes mistreating? Eating eggs? Riding horses? using silk or honey? All animals or just the cute ones?

What I'm saying here is your list really isn't that well thought out
If you were a teacher, you could crush the souls of elementary school students who write shitty papers based on their opinions on a topic by hitting them with logic and reality. We've all seen those papers as kids. Hell, we've probably written them.

Like that girl in my 6th grade class who honestly thought money was a bad idea (I think it was some kind of "improve/change the world" topic) and that we should all go back to a barter system. Yeah, no, we're not doing that! I don't want to trade chickens for my digital downloads over Steam.
We could go back to having full out wars over salt! Now THERE'S a fun way to do business!
:iconnukeplz:
FOR THE MARGARITAS!
I'm imagining everything would devolve back into an Oregon Trail style of living. I'll trade you some lard for a grandfather clock.
LARD?!

Either you give me 6 bearskins, or you go off and die of dysentery!
YOU'LL EAT YOUR LARD AND LIKE IT
View all replies
you can't really make people be honest, that's kind of up to them...
Wait, I just did some checking around, Complaints isn't the type of place to expect changes.

:bye:
THINGS SHOULD BE GOOD AND NOT BAD
Okay princess goody two shoes heres what.
1. How are countries going to make money?
2. What?
3. Well, are we going to have to ask them about it by making a agency that will ask them questions?
4. Don't we have enough? Is this a world wide thing?
5. Are we not going to eat them? And yes that is a good plan.

But seriously, post this in politics.
If there's free travel how will the pilots, stewardesses, airlines, and everyone else in that field get paid? :iconwatplx:
We don't have them, duh! We just fly on magic swans instead!
Sounds like fun! :squee:
Well, good luck with that.

So have you seen the plushies? [link]

Even for criminals and extremely disturbed people who are bent on hurting people?

So you want people to agree on every law?

Eh, don't have a problem with that.

What? You don't think killing is fun? :iconmadnoesplz:

But I like kicking puppies. :(

But if I wanted to change the world, this is what I want to do:

1) :fart:
this can't be for real, no one other than children are this deluded.