People who type deliberately type out stammers when 'upset'

F-f-f-f-fuck off.
Comments195
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Total agreement, holy crap. I hate that so much. xD
*Le sigh* I no how u feel about people useing gimmiks in how they post b/c they cant type propierly. Bakas, their r, desu.-______-
I-I only do that if it's supposed to be a j-joke or s-something.... Y-you don't hate me d-do you...?
st-stupid baka, i-it's not like I'm commenting on your thread because I l-like you or anything
I'll admit I very occasionally do that but it's usually just for effect when I'm making a joke.
I-I-I-I-I-I-I hav-v-v-v-e no id-d-d-d-dea wh-wh-wh-what 'm d-o-o-o-oing.
I agree, doesnt seem natural >:/ You can show that you're upset or shy by the words you use.
They're obviously cold.
:iconpigletplz: Oh d-d-d-dear!!!!
I hope this isn't because I typed "M-M-M-M-M-M-MULTIKILL"?
I only did it as a video-game reference :lol:
:lol: No! I didn't know you had typed that
"hey, doc; that penis-shortening procedure worked! tendons really were pulling on my vocal cords, giving me that horrible stutter. But... i want my cock back."

"F-F-F-F-F-FUCK NO!"
Whenever people type that way I read it in Walt Jr's voice from Breaking Bad.
Y-y-y-you s-s-s-sa-saw a-a-a-all th-th-th-these c-c-c-c-comments c-c-c-c-coming a-a-a-a-and y-y-you kn-kn-kno-know it-t-t!!
It's them ones that need ta type out their accents on them computers that give me tha' shits. Like whats tha' point mate, us mob all speak the same language on a bloody keyboard.
Luckily I grew out of doing that. #nowtotacklemyhashtagproblem
Yes because God forbid if anybody shows emotion and character on the internet.
If they want to look like someone who is too scared to speak, then I suppose that's up to them.
I tend to type like I speak. I stutter a lot. Y-you'll just have to deal with it or ignore it. :saddummy:
But fingers don't stutter! :noes: I don't get it!
B-bu-but, I want to admit my fe-fe-feelings to you sem-sempai. I l-l-lo-lovvvvvv-love you. *overly dramatic anime blush*