strange fursona's

I do a lot of RP on omegle and i am disgusted about the fursonas that i see. I am quite lenient about it, But usually i cannot accept the idea of rp'ing with someone with an elephant or bear. Women usually pick sensible fursonas, usually wolf or cat, but guys pick some stupid ones like bats or fuckin dolphins or something. Does anyone else have this problem when rp'ing?
Comments259
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
And I'm a horrible, savage vulture.
You know what bothers me? When people use "'s" for something that doesn't belong to someone, IE fursona's, OC's.
Sounds original, to me. Better than having dogs, wolfs, foxes, and cats everywhere.
Bats are fucking awesome
Fuck you, My Fursona's a Chupacabra. Unimaginative quail like you are on of the many things wrong with the furry 'community'.
looked up what that was. Unattractive as fuck man, its just an ugly dog.
The Chupacabra was never an 'ugly dog' until someone found a dead, mangy coyote and said it was one.

I even drew this to illustrate this! [link]

No, Chupacabras are something wholly different than a dog, and always will be in my heart. [link]
Jesus's fursona is a sheep.
well jesus didnt make a sheep fursuit and yiff with the apostles so i dont think he was a furry.
How do you know? Maybe it just wasn't written down ;D
What's so stupid about dolphins and bats? :o
Nekos! :la:

Alternatively, usagis :B
I have a shark fursona, because sharks rape all their mates. It's to ensure that the male is properly strong in order to reproduce.

I just use it as an excuse to hilariously cyber-rape furries though.
Isn't that what got you kicked off of Furaff?
Shhhh that time is far behind me now
Weird usually people have the opposite complaint. "wolves and cats are so typical! Why can't anyone be original?!"

Course, I'm not into actual furry stuff, I just like whatever it's called when they're basically just people with animal ears and tails, but I prefer the more typical animals and I hate people being original just for the sake of being original to the point that it's downright ridiculous.
You're probably thinking of anthro or anthropomorphic.
Why is a bear worse than a cat or wolf..? They can stand on their hind legs, they're plantigrade, they kinda have hands.. If anything, they seem like a more logical choice to RP with than a cat or dog.
A very very long time ago, I dabbled in the "fursona" thing. And by dabbled, I mean, I drew a character once, and all these furs wanted to "RP" with her. She was a Hyena/Humanoid like character. I quit the next day when some guy gave me a very lengthy lecture on the Hyena reproductive system and how they fuck (like I really wanted to know all that) :|
It's weird how some people want to automatically assume that anything and everything having to do with fursonas and the furry community must have some kind of sexual component. Yet at the same time, there is not nearly enough questioning of mermaids. Hyenas are kind of awesome though.
I would only have a sexual RP with someone who had a tiger slug fursona, because I can't imagine how godamn hilarious that would be.

Imagine a romantic scene with a couple making out in the rain on a motorcycle. The couple then, after being properly aroused, wiggle up a pole together with their slime, and begin making a cocoon-hammock of their cumsnot. As they continue to make out, two giant, frilled, wavy neon blue penises pop out of the side of their heads. Those penises then start making out with one another. They do this for a few hours before falling down, sucking up their penises into their own heads and going their separate ways to give birth.

I'd want to RP that just for the story. "Yeah, and then the ho totally did that thing where her frill curled around the tip and- DAMN man. It was the most confusing moment of my life."
Either way, your beastiality is frown down on.
Besides, weren't you the one that said animals don't have souls, so wth is this shit?
that means nor implies anything.