Stupid heartless condescending people on dA

It disgusts me to see all these disgustingly rude people on here... Go get a life. People don't want to read you bullshit comments because they suck. And in my opinion there probably shouldn't even be a complaints forum. It just causes more stupid unnecessary fights,..
Comments164
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: Flamebait.

If you think there shouldn't be a complaints forum you're welcome to not use it and not post here :)
Snitz, something to learn right off. This is a place where anyone can bitch about absolutely anything they can possibly think of. its a means of taking a load off and checking to see what others think of it. hell, even complaining that there is a forum slot for this kind of thing is exactly what this page is here for. Your taking part in it by complaining about it. if you are so fed up with this, then don't hold back, share what you hate, so that others can hate. and yes, there will be haters on here, because haters hate, and that is why this place was made, so people can hate all they want without taking it to where it matters, as this page literally does not. this place is that of no sense at all, and it should be thoroughly kept that way as it keeps a large majority of the rudness off of the main site and away from the art. so in many ways more than one, this place is the definition of supreme excellence, as it allows everyone to just be themselves, however snotty or hellbent. Absolute Freedom of Speech, with almost no chains or bars to hold anyone back from exerting their own opinion to its fullest. Now do you understand? this place was meant to exist for this specific reason. it has a purpose of utmost importance, in keeping the serious facts out of the equation and the hardcore nastiness away from the general populace.
My my, someone else who claims to be above others! How truly wise and enlightnened you are! How long did it take you to figure that out, 10 mintues? And you say people don't wish to read bullshit complaints, so you thought you'd try your hand at writing something better? You genius, you!
Kid, you asked for it. If you don't like fights, don't start them, dumbass.
And you came to the forum that is famous for ripping newbies WHY...?
even I don't even :p
Then stop being such a horrible, ricey person. Then people would treat you better.

It's no use blaming others for your own faults. You have nobody to blame but yourself.
Fun fact: you don't have to be here. If it bothers you so much, don't even click the complaints forum.
I APPROVE OF THIS COMMENT!
i guess you got bored trying to bait me. :lol:
Yeah, people are stupid...
Seriously, though, how bored are you? xD I see that you post in the forums a lot... And you respond to everything...
:(
Yeah...I'm a weird guy, what can I say?
Lol np, not weird necessarily you just seem bored xD I can relate.
Yeah, a little bored I guess
"And in my opinion there probably shouldn't even be a complaints forum."

Obvious flamebait is obvious.

Also, grow some thicker skin, you whiny excuse of a human being
Oh lawl, you're an annoying one, aren't you?
Your mileage may vary :shrug:
Yup, annoying....
I guess you're new to complaints. It's not exactly a nice place around here if you try to take it seriously, which you are...
Well they are assholes
And there's the problem
It's the complaints forum, yo. It was like this seven years ago when I first joined too. You're not going to change it, so if you don't like it - easier to just stay away.
We're sorry, we'll try harder next time.