Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 102

Beat it. We're full!

:icongrayda:
Grayda Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Professional Photographer
It's almost 'straya day. In fact, January is 'straya month. Here are some suggestions on how to make the most of this glorious time:

:bulletred: Go to the summernats and watch guys do burnouts. Or better yet, host your own summernats on the street outside your house. At 3am
:bulletred: Post a factually incorrect status on Facebook about how you should speak Australian when you're in Australia.
:bulletred: Tell someone who was born in Australia (but has foreign parents) to go back home because their parents speak Chinese.
:bulletred: Hate someone because they're a Muslim.
:bulletred: Drink until you forget that we stole the land from the Aboriginals
:bulletred: Get a sweet lower-back tattoo that has the southern cross on it, then attach several Chinese-made Australian flags to your Ford
:bulletred: Make a stereotyped joke about an American, then talk about how awesome Pawn Stars is. Acceptable jokes include obesity and guns. It's preferable to make this joke while choking down food from your barbecue.

So carn. Siddown, grabbabeer and talk bout them fuckin' foreign cunts takin' ova our land and that. If you don't agree with me, then GET OUT. Country is full and we need all the space we can for native Australians -- the while people.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
As much as I don't care for 'straya day, Big W has these awesome inflatable pool thong mattresses with an Aussie flag design on them. I haaave to get one. :iconiloveitmoreplz:
:iconkorukikonaru:
KorukiKonaru Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
Don't you know? If you don't know Waltzing Matilda, haven't tried pavlova or know who Don Bradman is, you can't possibly be Australian! Today Tonight told me so! Take your substantial contribution to the country and PISS OFF!
I think I'm just going to keep linking videos. This sums up the attitude towards Muslims pretty well: [link] And this one's about Asians: [link]
Have another one while I'm at it: [link]
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Y'all have too many nice beaches and it's spoiling you. Send some to me!
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Dude those beaches are bitches, nice to look at but if you get too close It'll slap you with a stinger. My arm had red tentacle marks running from arm pit to wrist. :stare:
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I CAN LIVE WITH THIS.

Seriously, beaches. Need.
:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Well, well, well, seems about the only difference between our countries is OUR bogans carry assault rifles.
:iconhtimsnayr:
HtimsNayr Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
From the looks of this complaint, Australia and the US are the same country. Aside from the slang, that is.

Which makes the last point sort of hilarious.
:iconpaellamagi:
paellamagi Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
This is why I am going to not work that day, because since I work in bogan central. If I do I might wear a hijab just for the lulz.
:icongrayda:
Grayda Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional Photographer
You should hire a few wrestlers to do that, then laugh as the bogans get body slammed over s rail for starting something.
:iconashieepants:
Ashieepants Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
Am I the only Australian that doesn't celebrate Australia Day? o_O

I honestly only care about either the day off work, or the public holiday rat- I should check on what day it falls.
DAMN IT. A MONDAY. :crying:
Add a Comment: