Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 71

That damn Neighbor!

:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I live in a typical suburban neighborhood where people gather together and let their kids and dogs frolic in the large... Fuck this.

My neighborhood is crap, especially the guy living next to me on the left. He's very possessive and just a jackass in general. Before his house was built my lot extended out a lot more. I offered that much land so they could build another house in exchange for RV access and community parking (which is a big slab of concrete visitors can park on) because honestly I didn't need all that extra land. So they built a house there and things were great for a couple of years then about eight months ago a couple moved in from who knows where. These people are some of the most unlikable people alive. I tried saying hello to the wife one day and she looked at me like I was crazy. Fine bitch, be like that.

Well then they decided that the big community parking space belonged to THEM when actually, it belongs to the community. My other neighbor's son is visiting for the holidays and new years. Well he's been parking in the community space since it's like a half culdesac so there isn't much parking space by his house. So bitch neighbors went over to thei house yesterday WITH A FUCKING HAMMER telling them to get their truck off of their property or else he was going to smash the truck to pieces and then their windows and kid's toys. I was sitting outside on my front porch ready to call the cops in case a fight broke out. :stare: Luckily that didn't happen and the neighbor's son moved his truck into my driveway (I offered the space to him after watching this) so there was no violence. I explained to the son that the parking area was originally part of my property and that the agreement stated that it was community parking. Since he wasn't doing anything illegal he moved his truck back to the original space this morning.

Bitch neighbor returned, without a hammer this time, and started yelling across my driveway at my decent neighbors telling them that it was his property and to move. So I went outside to make sure a fight didn't break out. Bitch neighbor then started bitching to me about how I gave HIM the parking space. No. The house was built two years before he and his crazy wife moved in. I tried to explain to him that it was community parking and he had no right to cause shit with my neighbors. He started calling me a "white whore" and that it was his.

My friend eventually got bitch neighbor to piss off and the son moved his truck into my RV space on MY property. I then saw that bitch neighbor put a PRIVATE PROPERTY sign right outside the parking area which happens to be illegal since the state is the only one allowed to put up the sign since technically they own that space. I'm tempted to rip that sign out of the ground but I don't want him to hurt anyone because I know he will. :grump:

Tl;dr: My neighbor is a horrible person and threatened my other neighbors with a hammer over community property he thinks is his... Oh just read the complaint.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkitsumekat:
kitsumekat Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
Call the police or sue his ass for the land back.
Penhuin Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm hoping to get my land back because if I do they'll have to tear down half of his house. :lol:
Do it. Tell them that the land agreement was originally between you and someone else and since they just bought the house, the land still belong to you.
:lol:
Who knows, you can charge them for using the land.
"You pay me for half of your house!"
And the lot!
:iconsingagainsoon:
singagainsoon Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconlemongrabplz: that sounds awful omg. I just couldn't live there. Also, I second the sharpie suggestion.
:la:
:iconsingagainsoon:
singagainsoon Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconheheplz:
Add a Comment: