All Men Should Be Castrated? - International "Castration Day"

My name is Krista, otherwise known as "The Femitheist". I am a female, a feminist, and someone who believes strongly in True Equality.

Women MUST and WILL have equality, and this is the ONLY way to achieve TRUE equality. The testicles of all males, which produce the majority of their testosterone, are the primary cause of their violent behavior. The testicles also attribute greatly to many of the health problems men experience later in life (such as prostate cancer and, of course, testicular cancer).

~:The Solution... International Castration Day.:~

It is my belief (which I consider factual based on my research) that all men SHOULD be castrated. Not only for their own safety, but for the safety of all innocent women and children.

:bulletgreen:The entire world should have an international holiday known as: "Castration Day"

Males of all ages will be brought to the public squares of their cities nude, to stand together in a circle, as they await castration by a woman known as "The Castrator", who will be a woman chosen from the public much like a juror.
Girls of all ages will attend, lining the streets to cheer and applaud the males as they join the rest of civilized society.

It will be a free vacation for any working woman. And, young girls will be able to leave school to attend this glorious ceremony.
The males will then have one hour to get to know their Castrator. Their female "spouse" will also be able to choose whether or not they would like to milk the male in order to retain a sperm sample.

If the male is too young for a "spouse", their mother or closest female relative will decide.

After this, the men will be given anesthetics. They will be placed on a table, where their Castrator will then slice open their ball-sack, remove their testicles, and the excess skin, stitch them up and clean them up.
They will be given thirty minutes to rest after the procedure.
Once the males have all been castrated, they will be grouped together again for one last look before walking nude back to their homes.

The women will then return to their jobs, schools, et cetera, and rejoice in the completion of yet another successful ceremony.
Any man who tries to evade this holiday, "Castration Day", should be murdered wherever they are found (treated as a criminal, as it will be a crime not to attend). Or, forced to attend. Regardless of age.

Any woman who disagrees should be provided therapy in order to free her from misogynistic indoctrination.
This holiday should replace the day known currently as "Father's Day".
If this practice were adopted officially all across the world, all war, crime, and violence would end.
We would have a true Eutopia, where peace reigns, and men do only what they exist for...

Breed.
Labor.
SERVE.
Die.

:bulletgreen: My reaction :
:iconthefuckisthisplz:This has to be some weird idea for a book or something ._.
I can't believe anyone is that stupid, if she is.. I vouch for Uterus Removal Day, Ovaries Ripping, and Tit-Reduction surgery for all females, and of course not to mention the Clitoris - the clitoris makes them horny and wanting sex. Sex is evil and should be banned from society along with the evil testicles of men!

TL;DR: Who pooped in her cereals ._.? - I'm looking at you, men with testes!
Comments1214
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yeah... This bit you found is actually pretty old, but just reading those two words immediately made me remember because of how reprehensibly brain-fucked retarded it is.

I was going to say something witty and sardonic, but rereading this just reminds me how little faith I have in people.
Where did you find this? :XD:
Somewhere floating in the infinite depths of cyberspace.
I...

I have no words for this.

.-.
You have no words about this atrocious idea?
No, I don't. Simply because I'm too shocked to say anything. Somebody was bound to come up with it anyways but it's still stunning to actually SEE it.

I can't put into words how I feel about the idea.
What exactly makes the person think that women will cheer on? I'd be scarred for life...
Surely you'd be blessed, not scarred.
This sounds hilarious :') Maybe the government should save the idea and announce it on April fools day XD
I'm pretty sure people would go bonkers :lol:
All part of the fun :3
I could have sworn I read this same exact thing back in 2010 in this same forum... -squints-
Oh no, the horror of this possibly being a dead horse :crying:
I sure do love these "feminists" (i.e. not feminists at all) who preach about equality and then say that all women should indiscriminately cut off mens' vital areas, and all who refuse should be brainwashed into doing so. Kind of defeats the point, doesn't it?
But women can do no harm, they're the righteous rulers of our world.

Well, at least she plans on giving us anasthetics. How charitable of her!
Not to mention she'd allow our FEMALE spouse to take a sample, to be used to impregnate her later on.
Amazing! She's really thought this through. :V
She has made a thorough plan to eradicate the male superior species from her truly divine feminine world.
And the first thing that came to my head was "I'm not gonna cheer as guys walk the streets naked."
You're a terrible person :iconeratsplz: