People, seriously

Once had a friend that did some bad stuff to my 2 other friends and I.

After she moved she got a boyfriend and "magically" got fame on Deviant art.
The boyfriend is a REALLY good artist and I would love to just go up and say "Holy crap man I love your art can I commission you?!" sadly my pride and their uhh Idk would give a no.

anyways His gallery slowly started to fill up with pictures for her (and yes I admit this part is complaining cause its ANNOYING!!) top that off she keeps saying shes a victim, steals some of our oc's and her boyfriend drew a comic making fun of one of my friends (the comic page was shortly taken down)

On my friends end they seem to have finally stoped their seething and grew up a bit. unfortunately in the past they would comment on her page raging at her for a bullcrap act she pulled. Now that she has online power her watchers just laugh at my friends.

the recent crap they pulled was of this character dropping a present into a trashcan with the caption "happy birthday trash, miss me?" let me explain my friends reasons then the other party's reasons they clam

my friends:
one: the character just so happens to have been one of my friend's fav (along with some other things if anyone bothers to read this I'd be glad to explain)

two: the fact the title of the deviation was "happy late birthday trash"

three: the fact the same friends birthday was dec 29

four: "happy birthday trash, MISS ME?!" hello?

does that make sense why my friend would be pissed? not to mention she was already made fun of in that comic.

The other party's reasons

one: a late present for a comedian (and someone mentioned watchmen) and, oh! later they said it was for the badguy of that story the character was in.

two: the "badguy's" birthday just so happend to be dec 30th

three: they never even mention why they put in "miss me?"

needless to say my friends are under heavy with people laughing at them.

yes I'm aware that what they are doing is considered stupid and they could have every right to be laughed at for not letting go.

but after the hell they have been through and how she is being is incredibly stupid, no the worst part is my friends want to talk to her again and shes (in my opinion) making a seen of that.

what do you do bout this? I've been in the backround watching this "war" I want it to end peacefully.
-------------
ignore my signature please and thankyou.
Comments112
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please, get off the internet and do your homework and go to bed early.
That girl is twisted. She needs to learn to be nice. I think that you should move on, you're better than her xxx
have you tried growing up?
Probably better suited for your journal because I got bored and stop reading when I realised how petty and boring it sounded.
:iconhappynegroplz: :iconsaysplz: She has online power ?? Holy shit !
Links please, I want to see the lulz.
If that's their attitude they're not going anywhere fast in life. Doesn't matter if he has great art, a shit attitude makes a shit person so stop wasting your time on them especially when they're clearly obsessed with making other people's lives hell. That act alone should speak volumes about your ex and her boyfriend to potential or currently existing watchers of theirs who may carry even one iota of reason. If for whatever reason their bullshittery manages to find it's way to you when you've done all in your power to avoid them, just report for harassment and move on with your life. :shrug:
It is very true everyone who has commented in this thread have been right, some blunt some nice some explanatory, and others I'm not sure XD

But thank you I appreciate yours and others time they have taken to help me out.
Also just realized it was about a friend gone rogue and not your ex, not sure where I got that from. :confused:
Well yeah the harsh guys are right, I just thought I'd add some balance. The not sure ones are probably just trolling because this kind of is a petty issue. Out of curiosity can you link me to the guy who's so "awesome"? I'd like to judge that for myself. I'm not about to get all in his face for your cause or anything.
This is so beyond first world problems, I don't know where to begin.

So I'll just say: have you seen the plushies? [link]

That is adorable! <3
Thanks so much! :iconcblushplz:
No problem. c: One of these days I'll buy one. One of these days.
:shakefist: But I need the money noooooooowwwwww ;_;

But in all seriousness, you know where to find me once you are ready to order :D
Thank you! :) I'll have money soon, so I'll be knocking. (:
One day I will have the money to buy your adorable plushies.
Adorable, as always. ~ You're very talented.