ive lost my faith in humanity!!!

this comment is so overused

it doesnt make you sound witty

it doesnt make you sound funny

really it doesnt

seriously can u think of some other comment ok this is so annoying to read on every single website
Comments106
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If people would stop forking money over to listen to Justin Beiber and read Twilight novels then I could stop complaining about this myself.
If only people would capitalize, spell properly, and use punctuation correctly, I'd be happy enough.

Take the hint. :stare:
I AGREE TOTALLY, WITH EVERYTHING, IN YOUR POST. lol :D
Die. Die now. In a fire.
Die. Die now. In a fire.
This thread has made me lose faith in humanity.
Okay,
My childhood has been killed.
I've lost my faith for humanity a looooonng time ago.

And fuck you for not allowing thumbs.
your title is pathetic and old. and anyone who decides to post a "nice" comment on here is permanently branded a fag in general. this place on this forum should not exist and you should all be tossed onto a stretching board, have all of your limps ripped out of their sockets, then each be submitted to classic water torture until all of you take back everything you have posted here. the person who made this thread should be kicking his own ass over his sheer stupidity on forging a base for an immeasurable idiocracy such as this. furthermore, this threat should be locked off, simply for existing as the immediate derpy rage generator that suits its current position. If this is not enough, simply because the person who made this threat has his icon set in the image of the biggest fuck-up in the history of recorded knowledge, this threat is inconclusively moot and should be locked for that irrationally specific reason.
You're trying SO hard but it's falling SO flat.
had a bad day. saw your thread and snapped. sorry.
It probably is overused because a lot of people lost their faith in humanity. It's not their fault if there's a lot of people like you to make them lose their faith. :shrug:
i like this insult
If I hadn't lost faith in humanity, I would believe you.
When I say that I mean it.
I don't think it's funny (How is it?) I just think it's a very sad fact.
If you say so. :roll:
Your grammar made me lose faith in humanity. Also, fuck you for disabling thumbnails.