AT&T

:stare: Oh god, I never believed people when they said how crap AT&T are, but GOD I'VE HAD IT. I've had a at&t gophone for like, five months now, and for the first TWO months it went fine, and then the next three months I couldn't add the minutes right, and now this last time, they tell me I can't go from one pre-paid "plan" to another. Excuse me? It worked the month before when I went from a $50 plan to a $25, but now I go fro the $15, LOL NOPE! And I don't have the money this month for a new phone, period.
:icontableflipplz:
I am so done with them. I'm going back to Net10 next month.
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've heard more shit on Verizon really...

AT&T has given us problems when it didn't believe we didn't qualify for U-Verse though. :stare:
I considered Verison, simply because there's a store right by us, but I think I'll just stick with prepays, that way, should I not have $50 one month, I can just get like, 300 minutes or something, or even 100 for emergency use.
Doesn't AT&T own everything?
Okay, I must be thinking of a different service.
So switch to another plan. :B
I am. To a net10 plan next month.
My god I despise AT&T! The internet goes out at random points at least 100 times daily and that isn't an exaggeration. x.x
When the internet is connected, it's about as fast as dial-up would be in the middle of nowhere. >:c
O____O Jesus. Dial up. Isn't that extinct?
I thought..
And I can't switch any time soon because my parents pay for it and it's the cheapest one... Gahh
:hug: I am so sorry.
AT&T is fine when they leave me alone. It's when I need to call customer service or when they turn off my internet is when I have a problem.
I now firmly believe, that the horror stories about AT&T customer service, are not lies or exaggeration at all.
Just pay a few extra bucks for a business account and you actually get decent customer service :nod:
That's kinda depressing. :saddummy: You'd think they'd want to keep customers.
Considering the hassle it takes to cancel, most folk just stick with them. Also you are on a prepaid plan so to them, you're not really a customer at all.
:noes: I don't exist as a customer?
Not to them. They prefer the folk stuck in a 2 year contract. One of my jobs years ago was for their dial up service and if the monthly amount was less than $15, they would have to pay for support. ATT is a douche-bag company :lol:
View all replies
They'd rather have cheap labor.
:nod:
What I REALLY don't understand, is when these cards don't work, why can't they just give me a new code or something? :confused:
Because that would be too simple! :dummy:
View all replies