Closed to new replies
January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 24

No car Don't This now

:iconchaogirl:
chaogirl Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
I have a 2001 Subaru Forester with over 200,000 miles on it drives great and handles great. Only now it won't start at all it started when I went to warm it up but when I put it into gear it stalled out on me. Tried to restart it and now it won't at all even jumping it didn't work. I seriously don't need this happening right now because my new job requires a car so I can drive to stores that I will service. Hopefully my mom will let me borrow her car so I can do my job until either my car is fixed or in the worst case scenario replaced.

At least I didn't get stranded somewhere because it's 9 degrees outside because winter is cold as fuck.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconartisticaxis:
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
I wish I had a Subaru :(
maybe an impreza WRX
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Professional Photographer
Pour Red Bull into your gas tank. PROBLEM SOLVED :dummy:

...seriously though, don't do that.
I won't gas tank is fully anyway :dummy:

So how is the pregnancy going? I have a nephew who's 17 months old and he's a crazy little boy. Always on the move and talking up a storm. Just a warning the terrible twos can and will show up before the age of two and there's not a lot you can about at this age :doh:
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Professional Photographer
It's going well for the baby, she's developing normally and is a little wiggle worm. :meow: I've been in hell with all the various symptoms and problems I've had, but there's only a couple months to go.
My mom had rough pregnancies with all three kids. Before she had me she miscarried twice and had to be on meds so I would survive. I still ended up being a week late and put her through a c-section because she was in labor for over 30 hours. She didn't like pregnancy at all wanted kids though but she was miserable through the whole thing.

I know if I got pregnant the day of the delivery I want an epidural because I'm a wuss when it comes to pain and I'm shoving a watermelon out of a lemon. Although I have an intense fear of needles as well but I think pain will win that battle. Great if you can do it completely natural but I don't want to :dead:
:iconkinrift:
Kinrift Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Quickly, attach rockets! :noes:
:iconvi0letdreamer:
vi0letdreamer Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student Photographer
So many run-on sentences! Please learn how to use commas.
:iconarvellas:
Arvellas Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Commas don't fix run-on sentences; semicolons do.
:iconvi0letdreamer:
vi0letdreamer Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student Photographer
In this case, commas would be an improvement.
:iconsanguinelaw:
SanguineLaw Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I had a similar problem, just wouldn't start. Opened up the front and saw that there were still quite a lot of flesh chunks in there so I paid for a guy to clean the car out. Seemed to do the trick, just don't cheap out when it comes to washing the engine or you'll regret it.
It was the battery so easy fix thank god. I've been lucky with this car that's for sure and I love it. It's even in my favorite color which my mom looked for even though I wasn't expecting it.
:iconsanguinelaw:
SanguineLaw Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
What colour is your car then?
chaogirl Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
Green not an obnoxious bright green but a nice dark green.
:iconkawaii-cookies:
kawaii-cookies Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student General Artist
sounds bad :noes:
:iconnokari:
nokari Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
How long did you warm it up?
:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Ignition issues? Either way, if your job specifically requires you to have a car then you should consider getting something that has a lot of miles left (as great as a Subaru can be, once you hit 200k miles then you are about to find out how nice every owner of the car was as well as how reliable the car really is.)
It was the battery that caused the problem. So just need to replace the six year old one. My car is really good considering I only needed to replace the spark plug wires and battery at this point. I haven't even needed to replace the tires yet when the car is all wheel drive.
:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Six year old battery? Yeah, that should have been replaced a long time ago. And not needing to replace the tires yet? You might want to make sure they have plenty of thread left (especially the fronts.) Seriously, need to keep things in the car in tip-top shape if you are going to depend on it for work.
:iconinkedalivebycolors:
Inkedalivebycolors Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Did you flood it?
Nope just an old battery. I know nothing about cars so I got lucky.
:iconinkedalivebycolors:
Inkedalivebycolors Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Ah hate when that happens.:aww:
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Can you not call an authorized dealer, or perhaps a tow?
Turns out that my battery is bad so I need a new one. I had a neighbor look at the car and the battery is six years old so yeah time for a new one.
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Add a Comment: