Closed to new replies
January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 24

No car Don't This now

:iconchaogirl:
chaogirl Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
I have a 2001 Subaru Forester with over 200,000 miles on it drives great and handles great. Only now it won't start at all it started when I went to warm it up but when I put it into gear it stalled out on me. Tried to restart it and now it won't at all even jumping it didn't work. I seriously don't need this happening right now because my new job requires a car so I can drive to stores that I will service. Hopefully my mom will let me borrow her car so I can do my job until either my car is fixed or in the worst case scenario replaced.

At least I didn't get stranded somewhere because it's 9 degrees outside because winter is cold as fuck.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconartisticaxis:
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Professional General Artist
I wish I had a Subaru :(
maybe an impreza WRX
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Professional Photographer
Pour Red Bull into your gas tank. PROBLEM SOLVED :dummy:

...seriously though, don't do that.
I won't gas tank is fully anyway :dummy:

So how is the pregnancy going? I have a nephew who's 17 months old and he's a crazy little boy. Always on the move and talking up a storm. Just a warning the terrible twos can and will show up before the age of two and there's not a lot you can about at this age :doh:
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Professional Photographer
It's going well for the baby, she's developing normally and is a little wiggle worm. :meow: I've been in hell with all the various symptoms and problems I've had, but there's only a couple months to go.
My mom had rough pregnancies with all three kids. Before she had me she miscarried twice and had to be on meds so I would survive. I still ended up being a week late and put her through a c-section because she was in labor for over 30 hours. She didn't like pregnancy at all wanted kids though but she was miserable through the whole thing.

I know if I got pregnant the day of the delivery I want an epidural because I'm a wuss when it comes to pain and I'm shoving a watermelon out of a lemon. Although I have an intense fear of needles as well but I think pain will win that battle. Great if you can do it completely natural but I don't want to :dead:
:iconkinrift:
Kinrift Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Quickly, attach rockets! :noes:
:iconvi0letdream:
vi0letdream Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student General Artist
So many run-on sentences! Please learn how to use commas.
:iconarvellas:
Arvellas Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Commas don't fix run-on sentences; semicolons do.
:iconvi0letdream:
vi0letdream Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student General Artist
In this case, commas would be an improvement.
:iconsanguinelaw:
SanguineLaw Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I had a similar problem, just wouldn't start. Opened up the front and saw that there were still quite a lot of flesh chunks in there so I paid for a guy to clean the car out. Seemed to do the trick, just don't cheap out when it comes to washing the engine or you'll regret it.
Add a Comment: