Closed to new replies
January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Don't Laze Me Bro!

:iconkyllian:
Kyllian Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Oh ancient and surprisingly durable CRT, why must I worry that you're trying to fry my head like an egg?

I know you're 13 years old, which in technology years is like being 153, but please stop making me think you're trying to implode yourself with a finely focused beam of electrons which were once used to display the color green.

I really do not wish to relocate you to the nearest dumpster or recycling center as your ability to render resolutions from 800x600 up to 1920x1440 without distorting or degrading the image and your utter lack of delay made you an excellent companion during my gaming exploits.

Please stop trying to burn a hole in your screen old friend as I really do not wish to end up with my head at the consistency of a microwave burrito. I promise to clean you more often and I have stopped blowing smoke at you.

Please stahp old friend. You may weigh as much as a medium boat anchor, but you're my medium boat anchor. :(

tl;dr My 13 year old CRT monitor is going out

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
:slow: Maybe you should replace the goddamn thing. Unless you want superpowers from the radiation. Except you'll be in a coma the entire time since it fried your brain. Don't become an imaginary superhero. Get a new monitor.
:iconkyllian:
Kyllian Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Got one already, just need to wait for a new part for the rig to show up so I can just rebuild my PC(been sitting on some upgrades for the past year)
Add a Comment: