Can anyone tell me why everyone is so angry these days?

What the frig is with people and killing? On the news, there have been a number of incidents reported.

Like with that guy who shot those poor kids. Somewhere in China, I assume around the same time, someone killed a heap of kids in a preschool as well. AT LEAST THAT PERSON HAD A REASON. THEY WERE MAD BECAUSE OF THE ONE-CHILD POLICY.

Speaking of China, apparently they favour little BOYS, not girls. So now they're killing the baby girls and dumping the poor carcasses in the bin. So now they'll have a bigger problem of having too many guys and no girls to marry, so they'll have to go to Thailand to find a lady. I wouldn't wanna go that far to just find a partner then fly straight back. Plus it's expensive. Good lord.

Australians aren't exactly angels either. We had a gangbash a while ago in one of the big cities. I don't know much about it, but the kids who did it were refused bail, thankfully.

Also, in my birthplace, a guy went over to his neighbour's with a chainsaw and tried to hack them up good. He got as far as cutting a chair in half.
:stare:
Can't wait to visit there again.

All this anger makes me want to bash the Westboro Baptist Church with a hard plastic pelvis and yell "GET BACK YE SCURVY DOGS".

TL;DR People are angry for no frigging reason and it makes me angry.
Comments89
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
We can complain to people on the internet, which everyone does.
People have always been angry. We can just see it much more now that everything is televised, caught on cameraphone and uploaded to youtube, and tweeted at the speed of light.
Yeah, that's a factor.

Then there's all the people stealing crap and the aborigines trying to get their land back.

First of all, people have rabid dogs and CCTV, so what are you doing, trying to get yourself killed?

Second, Aborigines are Australian too, so it's still your damn land and you follow the same laws as us.
you...are ....stupid...as....hell!
Apparently you have been living in a fantasy world for the past 15-20 years (however old you are).

People have always been violent. Always. And they probably always will be.

P.S. I support the one-child policy in China. Too many fuckin' people on this planet, at least they agree to that fact and are trying to do SOMETHING about it.
Yeah but it's more in kids nowadays. All these frigging party drugs and a heap of sugar (which is why I prefer fruit). Also, parents are way too soft for their own good.

P.S. I sort of support the policy as well, but Japan was in the same boat and they do it on their own by choosing not to have kids. I told you they're smart.
Nope, it's not "more" in anything.

"Party drugs" is just another scapegoat for the supposed moral downfall of the new generation, because every older generation likes to think of themselves as better, morally superior, etc.

If you look at the numbers, violent crime has been going DOWN in most first-world countries since the 1970's.
Really? Holy frig. It's not what I've seen here. But when you were a kid, did you ever get so bored that you beat some guy's door down and break into their wine cellar or something along those lines? I wouldn't.
Just because you wouldn't doesn't mean other people with less respect for other people's property wouldn't.

I was actually a pretty bad kid when I was younger. Beating people's door down? Not really. But I did steal, I did break the law, etc. Not so much since I've gotten older.
Well heck.

It's why I don't judge out loud.
Say, if someone was pregnant and underage, I wouldn't go off at them and call them slut and all that. Instead I'd ask general questions about it.

Sometimes I think I'm too nice for some occasions.
... Soooo what else is new.

This is why I don't watch the news. Same shit every day.
Yep. A lot of the news is pretty biased, looking only at the royals, Afghans and politics. That's why SBS shows news from different countries. Sometimes the news is pretty interesting if it's from a different country i.e. Germany.

If you look at American World News, I bet a lot of it's just American news. America is WAY too proud of themselves when really, they shouldn't be. If Paris Hilton got married or some crap, we wouldn't even care but they'll show it on any news.

And that's why civilised people need to have more of a say in things.
My girlfriend left me for no reason, everyone calls me a idiot, a majority of my classmates are immature little shits, and America's government is fucking stupid.

Give me one reason why I should be happy about the world.
Nothing until you find something to be happy about (like chicken or something).

Australia's government is stupid as well. Our state minister is firing people left, right, and centre because they can't afford it. They can't afford new jobs because some old rake who's supposed to run the country is spending everything on taxes and other unnecessary crap.
I'm still pissed at the world, and you didn't help at all :grump:
Yeah, I'm not great help, am I?

Frigging people.
Oh well, I tried orz
I was jumped by a gang. Someone once threw their piss in my face. I watched my dog get beaten to death as a child.
I have every reason in the world to be mad.
At least that's a reason and not just because you felt like it. I'm sorry for you and your dog (although it may be late). I'd hate to watch it right in front of myself as well.
It was a devastating experience for me, and I think it's what brought on my major depression.
Yeah, I've had something like that, only smaller. My bird flew away and got mauled by a dog. She was laying eggs too.