Women Suck

Oops, typo, A Woman Sucks*.

I'll do the short story because it's funny when there's a lot of information left out and I have much better things to complain about.

A girlfriend of mine turned into a lesbian and had happy fun-time BDSM sex with the girlfriend she cheated on me with a week after we broke up. I cried for four months while she fucked and loled and spread rumors that I was bad in bed. What more can I say than OHMAHGOD! (reference to [link] )

Moving on from highschool:

My joints are fucking locking up. Arthritis + cold weather = I can't play video games or type on the computer because my knuckles keep locking up. It's kind of a pain in the ass to shove my hands on my balls in order to heat them up. They used to be the hottest part of my body- but I guess that's only true in the summer :stare:.

Kongregate doesn't update enough. Seriously, there's a new decent game out only once ever few weeks. Thankfully I'm returning to Armor Games some more so that way I can play flash games that don't make my computer lag much better.

My video card sucks. No, that's all I have to say about that. It fucking sucks. :stare:.

whiine

bitch bitch whiiiiine
Comments215
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yep, balls have a lower temperature than the rest of the body...(something about keeping the sperm alive I think). Hmm, not sure about the rest :lol:
How the fuck do you do BDSM in fucking high school? That implies that they share equipment with someone older, most likely their parents, which is an ENTIRELY more disturbing road in of itself.

Also Fallout New Vegas keeps crashing on me. It makes me mad.
*shiver* she probably does, but she's also a year older than me and technically out of highschool.
So she chained up a high school kid? Isn't that shit illegal?
Nah she chained up some 19 year old in an identity crisis.
Pfft, liar. I can't get my woman to suck anything. :(
wait till she's sleeping
What a lesbo whore :stare:...
She's the trashiest person I know, but eh, at least she's loyal to someone? Even if that someone wasn't me.
A woman sucks? How could you say that? She doesn't suck!

At least, she doesn't suck you. :iconteheplz:
Don't you see? that's why she sucks!
But couldn't you also argue that she sucks because she is sucking another woman? :noes:
No, because girls can't suckle on one another. It's hard as hell to really get that clit all the way up in there.
So she doesn't suck.
Man that has to be such a low blow.
It is and it isn't. On one hand my masculinity has been taken from me, on the other hand she found her true sexual identity and I respect and admire that she's no longer lying to herself.

Or maybe she's instead lying to herself already because she's experimenting in her college phases.

Either way, godammit why can't I just get a stank fuck up in here?
Be patient, grasshopper
NEVER

*rapes the nearest ho*
This is all Lies ..somebody that worried about how the weather effects his video game plying has never had a girlfriend .At least not one that was not attached to his own wrist...How does one turn his own appendage into a lesbo??
Bend over and get ready for the gravy train baby, you're about to find out your sexual identity.
I can do that without you