January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 214

Women Suck

:iconninjaslug:
Ninjaslug Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Oops, typo, A Woman Sucks*.

I'll do the short story because it's funny when there's a lot of information left out and I have much better things to complain about.

A girlfriend of mine turned into a lesbian and had happy fun-time BDSM sex with the girlfriend she cheated on me with a week after we broke up. I cried for four months while she fucked and loled and spread rumors that I was bad in bed. What more can I say than OHMAHGOD! (reference to [link] )

Moving on from highschool:

My joints are fucking locking up. Arthritis + cold weather = I can't play video games or type on the computer because my knuckles keep locking up. It's kind of a pain in the ass to shove my hands on my balls in order to heat them up. They used to be the hottest part of my body- but I guess that's only true in the summer :stare:.

Kongregate doesn't update enough. Seriously, there's a new decent game out only once ever few weeks. Thankfully I'm returning to Armor Games some more so that way I can play flash games that don't make my computer lag much better.

My video card sucks. No, that's all I have to say about that. It fucking sucks. :stare:.

whiine

bitch bitch whiiiiine

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondoctorv23:
DoctorV23 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Yep, balls have a lower temperature than the rest of the body...(something about keeping the sperm alive I think). Hmm, not sure about the rest :lol:
:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
How the fuck do you do BDSM in fucking high school? That implies that they share equipment with someone older, most likely their parents, which is an ENTIRELY more disturbing road in of itself.

Also Fallout New Vegas keeps crashing on me. It makes me mad.
Ninjaslug Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
*shiver* she probably does, but she's also a year older than me and technically out of highschool.
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
So she chained up a high school kid? Isn't that shit illegal?
Ninjaslug Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Nah she chained up some 19 year old in an identity crisis.
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
o i c
:iconaapis:
Aapis Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
Pfft, liar. I can't get my woman to suck anything. :(
Ninjaslug Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
wait till she's sleeping
:iconaapis:
Aapis Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
Good call. :highfive: