Friendly warning to all - Orange network

This is a warning to everyone. The Orange network is a bunch of thieves. I didn't believe about what I heard until it happened to myself >:@

Avoid Orange like the plague. They make bad deals. They have underhanded tricks to make you pay over the top sums, they never keep to their contracts and will chase you to hell when you break your contract due to displeasure.
Comments76
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Orange is shit, poor reception and deals. I switched over to O2. I've been with O2 for quite a few years. :la:
I love it, they're really good and good service and reception.
Giffgaff is much better. They have ads where jello explodes :meow:
I've never had any problem with them but I'm just a lazy cheapest handset possible pay as you go person. Only cruddy experience I had was when I went to get some phone credit and the guy in the shop started trying to sell me stuff and pushing brochures at me, I make a point to avoid the shop if I see he's working in there.
Just to state, that this is related to france.
Ah fair enough.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
I thought this was all about one of those small studio places that try to make animu games and hire artists at slave wages that you had problems with.
That is a whole different problem, mainly in asia. That is a problem which can only be resolved with actions being taken with the country.
Three are just as bad.. With them when you tell them you want to end your contract they take no notice whatsoever and just carry on billing you.
No one cares
i see you on almost every threat you fucking troll bastard. shut da fuq up. nobody wants to see you rolling over their shit with your sickening depression issues, so why don't you go start your own thread and go bitch about how your mother dropped you on that sweet spot where the base of the skull meets the spine when you were a baby, you fucked up retarded fool. just go drag your sorry ass off these pages where people actually have real issues, and go make your own. i would love to see how many people troll your ass into a coma, you depressed dipshit. and don't bother responding to this expecting some hate filled message, because if i see anything comin back from you other than a here, visit me on my page, it's goin right to the delete section without a second glance., nope, dont, dont bother, just shut da fuq up.
I don't make or participate in threats.
and i am not threatening. i am challenging you. you troll consistently on nearly every thread that shows up in the complaints forum. now, i want to see how much your trollee's troll you. i want to see if you can take the same that others take from you. i posed one myself recently and you even trolled that one. I'm just wondering if you have the balls to stand up and take what would be coming your way.
*'thread' not 'threat'. :lol:
Then you should've said 'thread' not 'thread'. :)
apologies for that. i try to correct as many typo's as i can when i get done typing( i have lots and lots of typos when i type. side-effect of pc gaming.). i guess i missed a couple. but my challenge stands. you troll and troll other peoples threads like clockwork. i just want to see if you can take being trolled yourself. And i am damn near positive that other people would relish at the opportunity to rant and troll the hell out of you if given the chance.
And T-Com. And AT&T. And whatever phone/is provider you're using at the moment.
AT&T ain't bad. They're pretty good. 02 and 3 are excellent too. Virgin's alright.
You just had no troble with them. Every phone-company/ISP is essentially the same where service is involved. I've had problems with 02 myself.
I have no idea what the orange network is, so I'm going to assume it's a network through which people buy and sell oranges.
Internet and communication services. And from what I have seen, they are not nice in france.