An Uncultured Technological Society Filled With Faggotry and Retardation

I'm going to go out on a limb and just hang my head in shame that our culture has reduced into a vat of subcultures that each have their own ignorance and misconceptions to blanket the common sense that our generation has kinda left out. Popular culture in a sense has devolved from a higher culture of hard-work, dedication, and into a lesser culture of trends, non-sequitor ideologies, subcultures, and trivial ideology that only dumbs down the population by actually making them think that they've learned something when they haven't.

I've seen so many examples of these. People that don't want to work hard to succeed, they'd rather get the easy way out of things- to choose that 'fifteen minutes of fame', even if they don't deserve it and to act like complete morons just to get noticed. We've seen examples like these all the time and our sensationalist media takes that and makes it into cheap entertainment. Trivial shit. All of it worthless to their extent.

Pop music these days have also lost their creativity, same with some of the Hollywood movies. Just rehashings of the same damn ideas and themes. You'd only find a few diamonds in a dozen these days. A few good artists and filmmakers in amidst a sea of idiots that can't make good content to save their lives. The same with the internet counterparts. You'd only find a good few within nearly millions of idiots and amateurs- and thousands of them don't even know what it means to be an artist, or to understand that art is just a mere action, a genuine expression, a conveying of an idea or a concept for one to understand or to be puzzled by the enigma created through it's media!

Dressing up in 'wigger clothing', drawing sawnik "OC's", and/or jawin' out slogans and expressions doesn't make you an original, artistically talented, deep, and thoughtful person... it just makes you look like an uncultured tool with no talent or original thought circulating in your brain.
Comments156
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
With Retardation Society Faggotry and uncultured Technological An
Anagram (Period) Structure The Sentence
(Period) Stare Structure Sentence The
Bleeding (Period) Noes Ohes Anus Left Foot In My
Why do you blame the people who do it, ie the celebrity trainwrecks and shitty money-influenced "artists", when the only reason they exist is for the millions of "hard-working" americans who like to relax after a long day with a dose of mindless reality tv, and buy into all this shit?
Thank you for another insight into this perpetual cultural mess. I sadly don't have the answer to that question, merely because you've just pointed out the problem to the problem.
"We live in a society absolutely dependent on science and technology and yet have cleverly arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology."--Carl Sagan.

If we actually knew anything about all the technology we're using it wouldn't be so bad, but we don't. Hardly anybody understands how to fix a computer problem, but if we understood any of this stuff there would be much more innovation going on. Computer lessons at school are absolutely useless. You know what we did for three years' worth of ICT lessons at school? Powerpoint presentations.
:stare:

it's a conspiracy I tell you
Conspiracies... Conspiracies everywhere.
Kinda fitting to use that quote with this article, I don't know why I've forgotten to incorporate that.
That's good for you and everything but,

I'm so cool and I'm so groovy when I go BOM BOM BOM! [link]
Meh, it's okay.
Comment Flagged as Spam
:icontoiletpaperplz: Sorry, I only have toilet paper.
Comment Flagged as Spam
Comment Flagged as Spam
BECAUSE I CAN SMELL IT FROM HERE BITCH. :lol:
In this thread: some n00b griping about how terrible things are today and thinking he's being totally original, and not being aware that every generation since the cavemen have griped about the generation that came after them.

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.” -- Socrates
I didn't say that I was an original or anything.
Then why write a forum thread about it as if you were the first person to ever realize that most pop culture is vapid?

Forthelulz
So, have you seen the plushies? [link]
With a different account, I did, and I remember how cute they were, I've even told you about how remarkable the handicraft was and that it took real talent and effort to pull off.
Oh, I think I remember that. :iconcblushplz: The compliments and support are always appreciated, even from a sockpuppet.
View all replies
i don't understand