Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 256

That is my icecream, child

:iconwitwitch:
witwitch Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student Writer
Child, that is my icecream. Stop asking your mother why you aren't allowed to have it. It's mine. I am busy paying for my groceries, do not try to pack them in to your mother's grocery bag.

Child.

What are you doing those are my icecreams. I am paying for them. Stop touching my icecreams with your filthy mitts. (Literally mitts. It is snowing.)

Stop screaming, child. Stop screaming. You will not receive the icecream. The icecream is mine to enjoy.

Do not climb the wall of the supermarket. It is not for climbing.

Do not try to get in to the cashier's area while they are checking the price of my cauliflower. You are not an employee, you are a child, what are you doing.

CHILDREN.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkillerfreya:
KillerFreya Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
This is why I like those kid-leashes.
witwitch Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Student Writer
:lol:
:iconnicolettethestrange:
Nicolettethestrange Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
:roll: why wasn't the mother trying to restraint it from going behind the counter and tell it that's not his/her ice cream? Too busy being crappy parent I bet! :nod:
witwitch Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Student Writer
The mother was, but the child kept asking "why?" over and over, and when she put herself between the wall and the behind counter area the kid was like struggling against her to get back there.
:iconnicolettethestrange:
Nicolettethestrange Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Dang :O that's one strong willed kid!
Yeahp.
:iconpsychogizmo:
psychogizmo Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Hate, hate, hate them all so much.
:iconmourantlune:
MourantLune Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Child.

What are you doing?

Child?

STAHP IT.
:iconjellybean9000:
Jellybean9000 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
At least the kid didn't decide to open the ice cream and start eating out of it. :|
:iconmaryyana:
MaryYana Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013   Traditional Artist
NEVER HAVING KIDS
Me neither. :nod:
:iconmapper3:
mapper3 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student General Artist
CHILDREN SUCK.

They annoy me as well. ESPECIALLY in stores.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
I want ice cream.. 3:
Geez, kids are crazy, I was a handful when I was little but not like that.
:iconamalaazula:
AmalaAzula Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013   Digital Artist
You should've backhanded that little bitch! :icondarkrageplz:
:icontales-of-haven:
Tales-of-Haven Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
I know that feel.

My little cousin is like Honey Boo Boo and thinks that everything is hers. Especially expensive inking pens. She like using those as crayola markers. O-O
:iconbunnylicious:
Bunnylicious Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Ah, I'm so glad I won't be having kids and therefor wont have to put up with this bullshit.

When the kid touched your stuff you should have just been all, "EXCUSE ME. I BELIEVE THOSE ARE MINE." complete with a pissed off stare. The kid would have probably gotten all freaked out and left you alone, god knows that type isn't used to actually being told what to do by grownups.
witwitch Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student Writer
I don't speak enough Finnish to not sound like a dumb ass when I talk, otherwise I would've said something.
:iconmajatek:
Majatek Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
[link] amirite

:stare:
:iconmcdenis09:
McDenis09 Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
When I was just alone with my mother at the store I was silent, and still. But when I was with my older brother, the whole place was a playground.
:iconsauti-alamisi:
Sauti-Alamisi Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I was an idiot when I was younger. I honestly was supposed to be placed in a lower class after like 3rd grade or something, but I passed the GATE test by a 98% in 5th grade. But I was placed in cluster instead of seminar. DX Probably because of my dyslexia and their thought of me having autism.

Anyways, more into the topic, I used to whine if I didn't get my way into getting stuff. I was spoiled when I was younger. My mother had stuff her anger down my mouth and I learned the hard way. So I was always careful about doing something without thinking twice.
:iconjericawinters:
JericaWinters Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Aggressive kid. :wow:
witwitch Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student Writer
Indeed.
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
BACK IN MY DAY children didn't do that!
:iconriseandbe:
RiseandBe Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
That's ridiculous! I never wanted kids, but have a son now, and he will not act that way. I am familiar with the developmental stages and all, but blaming bad behavior on that is a bullshit cop out for bad parenting. How a 5 year old acts is completely based on how he is raised. I've known many many little kids. No matter the age, even younger than 5, the ones who are spoiled, act like little assholes, and the ones who are properly trained and disciplined are angels. Little kids are like dogs who you have to feed better, change and provide a proper bed and clothing for. If you don't train them, you can't expect them to behave or know any tricks. My son is only 9 months old and he's the most well-behaved baby you'll ever meet (and he knows tricks!). He knows when Mommy means business. I didn't have to hurt him or ignore him either. Kids, like well-behaved, in-door dogs, are a lot of work. If you're willing to put the work in, you'll have a great kid/dog. Otherwise, stick that thing outside and expect loads of tantrums. Alright, rant over. I just get so frustrated with shitty parents who try to blame bad behavior on psychology.
Indeed. Parenting has a huge effect on a child's psychology, even in the early years.
:iconriseandbe:
RiseandBe Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Oh, absolutely!
:iconpuzzledheartbox:
PuzzledHeartBox Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Poor you :pat:
:iconphenova:
Phenova Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Don't be a parent then. In fact, give her away for adoption as you slowly cry yourself to sleep. Another night passes. You then grab that wonderful glock, the one that you've bought yourself for home protection and to protect your recently given away child, and... silently pull that hair-trigger as the barrel is pointed at your head. The bullet then misfires and break your newly bought weapon, leaving you another night to cry yourself to sleep.

Now instead of that, be a better parent. Let the kid have his/her own favorite icecream as you get your own. Limit it to the child, make the child earn it. Teach the child morals with these barters, teach the child responsibilities with these sorts of things. Teach the child that the world doesn't revolve around them, and for them to be aware of their surroundings- social and otherwise. In another words, parenting is more than babysitting 24/7.
:iconrandomrobskii:
RandomRobskii Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student Filmographer
Reading comprehension fail?
That kid wasn't hers to parent.
Na, it's the result of posting half-asleep.
I don't have a child. It wasn't my child. Someone else's child tried to steal my icecream.
Oh. :lol:
:iconnirvanagenesis:
NirvanaGenesis Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
My niece is such a fucking demon spawn. She fuels my hatred for children. I will never have children. And I wish my sister would get a fucking clue and quit letting her kid get what she wants by throwing tantrums.
Everyone seems to have a story about a demon spawn child.
:icontsuruginomai:
TsurugiNoMai Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
dont yell at the child (yet) yell at the parent.
I don't yell at children. I just stare menacingly at them.
:iconshininginthedarkness:
shininginthedarkness Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
I love watching non-parents theorize about child care.
Because having children automatically makes you a good parent. :bucktooth:
shininginthedarkness Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
No, having children means you have experience raising children, instead of being an armchair theorist.
No, having children means you have experience raising children, instead of being an armchair theorist.
witwitch Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student Writer
Because everyone who has already procreated makes a better parent?
This doesn't make sense to me. If you don't have kids you aren't any sort of parent, let alone a good one or a bad one.

Yes, I do believe that in order to give good parenting advice, you need to at least have experience as a parent. This is not ALL you need, but it is the bare minimum of the things you need.

If I were looking for dog advice, I would look for someone who had at least owned a dog, and then look at the rest of their credentials from there.
witwitch Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Writer
I'd take the advice of a reasonable person who had read books about dogs or hung out with professional dog trainers as friends, even if they personally had not owned a dog, over the advice of some derp who bought a dog without even knowing the names of the different breeds.
shininginthedarkness Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
I would probably look at how successful the derp had been at raising their dog.

I've also read a few dog training books that seemed like terrible advice, and it's hard to tell which is which without a dog to test them on. Of course what works for one person/dog may not work for another.
witwitch Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Writer
That's true. My main point is that having kids doesn't necessarily mean you're doing good with them or that you posses the potential to be good with them. It just means you didn't use birth control or get an abortion. Most parents aren't good parents. I would take the advice of a personally childless child psychologist over the advice of a woman with 5 kids, each of whom have dropped out of high school.

But yeah, it depends on the individual, not on whether they've had kids or not.
(1 Reply)
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
I do too. But honestly, I would not allow my kids to put their hands on someone else’s grocery items.
shininginthedarkness Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
Oh, no, I agree. From what the OP said, the mom was TRYING, she was probably just exhuasted :stare:.
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
I’ve had days like that.
:iconpinkmitten:
Pinkmitten Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
Lol, I remember when I was five (yes, I actually remember stuff that long ago) and I was mad I did not get a toy or something in the mall. My Mom was holding my hand as we were walking towards the exit and I saw a happy girl my age holding a cute plushie. I was jealous that her Mom agreed to buy it so as My Mom and I were walking, I snatched the plushie from the girl and fucking threw it back in the bin.
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
-seethes-

I hate people like that.
Add a Comment: