THIS FORUM, I'M DONE, MAN, FUCKING DONE

You know, this place has barely changed since I've joined(other than this new wanna-be SJW attitude most forumers have adopted), but I've obviously changed, and I suddenly despise this forum and most of its inhabitants. I've made good friends here, some of which have become big parts of my life, but god dammit, coming back and seeing a bunch of fuckfaces I used to think were cool(because I was edgy or whatever buzzword this place uses for "stupid kids") still being the same old tryhard fags(oh boohoo, I used an offensive word) that they were when I joined...it makes me mad. Yeah, I mad, outdated meme-spouting moron. Make's me even madder that all the regulars are down with everyone being so hardcore and edgy because they think this place is seriously hardcore or that it's a joke, so they accidentally encourage it.

Not even /v/, /b/, or Tumblr is this bad, Jesus Christ. But I keep coming back. Maybe it's nostalgia, I dunno. Whatever it is, it doesn't matter, deactivating so hopefully that'll keep me away, or at least stop me from partaking in conversations. It's been fun...well, it was fun, now it's trash. Before I go, HiroGouki or whatever your name is... I'm sorry. Sorry that you're a bad artist with an ego bigger than a black woman's ass. Go to hell.
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: This would be better for a journal. FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?
do you need a hug?
"I'm sorry that that you're a bad artist with an ego bigger than a black woman's ass. Go to hell."

:iconlaughoutloudplz:
I raise my glass of my own semen in celebration.

To WiggleWaddle, may your ass be still a cumdump for Apollo in his bicurious chariot in the sky.

*gulp*

Mmmmmm... Salty.
Now I won't see your beautiful flashing ducky face. :C
Who are you again?
He's a forum regular here until you n00bs came along and fucking things up here. :B
"n00bs"

2013, folks!
I know it's really cool.
Hey, where have you been hiding?
Poof, this speck of dust is now gone. :la:
What the fuck are you even talking about?
Why do people feel the need to announce this? Does it make you cool? Do you want a pat on the back? Like, seriously. I dunno :confused:
this is the third thread i've seen today on this topic. :icongrumpplz:
So, ragequitting is a dead horse?

...well where's the fun in that?
she's created a chain reaction