Closed to new replies
January 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 363

Hey America please invade us!

:iconreallyangry:
ReallyAngry Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
YES AMERICA NEEDS TO INVADE MY COUNTRY, NORWAY, ASAP!

Some years back the government decided that fireworks with sticks were too dangerous! Yes the government is so concerned with all our healthbars because some IDIOTS thought it was fun to shoot them into pubs or put boots and gloves (my uncle) on them and set them off or shoot them out towards sea.

SO NOW YOU HAVE TO BE A LISCENSED PYROTECHNICIAN AND ACTUALLY FUCKIN' APPLY TO LOCAL OFFICIALS TO BE ALLOWED TO PURCHASE AND FIRE ROCKETS!! :explosion:

Which leaves us with really just batteries and firecrackers, what a fuckin' piece of shit! >_<
I've never even heard of anyone getting the sticks in their heads.

tl dr; IDIOTS RUINED CHRISTMAS FOR ME!!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlastzonetrooper:
LastZoneTrooper Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
here's an idea. ever consider making your own? blueprints online, and just follow the instructions till you get it right then you wont have to "buy" them. as long as the law states that you have to be a licensed pyrotechnician to "purchase" them, there is your loophole. if you made them at home and are setting them off on your property, over your property, you should be fine. the only trouble you would have is buying gunpowder, magnesium powder and fuses. but once that is out of the way, just go online for instructions. the other required materials you can find at any hobby store.
:iconhatreda:
Hatreda Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist
No. You don't want us to invade Norway. Nope. :no: Stupid shit, worse than the damn fireworks bullshit going on, would start happening.

I just now noticed you made a complaint. :|
ReallyAngry Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well duh! I'm ReallyAngry why wouldn't I make a complaint! In fact I should go make a complaint about people being late to reply to my complaints!

And hey yeah ofcourse America would likely fuck things up :P but we had rocket based fireworks just a few years back and I miss those!
:iconji-shu-hui:
Ji-Shu-Hui Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013
In America a lot of different types of fireworks are banned by the public. Each state has its own rules..

chances are your country will be allowed to uphold the ban on those types.
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Move to Pennsylvania, USA. There are plenty of legal fireworks shops.
:iconleapinglela:
LeapingLela Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
We would but you know...assault weapons ban and stuff.
:iconpaellamagi:
paellamagi Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Hey I remember you. Still angry, huh?   
:iconpaintingsaint:
PaintingSaint Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013   Digital Artist
Aww. Scandinavia is a very strange group of countries. They should just make people apply instead of having to be technicians themselves. Here, we just get TV segments in July, that warn about what horrible things can happen to your hands if you fire it wrong. I don't know how Norwegian government works, but is there a way they can overturn it?

Yeah, I hate it when we all suffer when one jerk causes an accident (or not an accident...*cough* terrorists *cough*).
ReallyAngry Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Lol indeed, well more information in place of restrictions on our freedoms would be appreciated, though one might also argue that it's not that big of a deal... but still it pooped on my plans :P
:iconbohobella:
bohobella Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
FUCK I FORGOT TO REPLY TO THIS EARLIER DIDN'T I?! I'M SUCH AN ASSHOLE.

HELLO MY LOVE!
Add a Comment: