To the vegetarians

I'm perfectly okay with vegetarianism, there are many health benefits to a vegetarian diet. But if you morally object to eating meat and yet eat meat flavored vegetarian products you are a fake ass cheating mother fucking fraud. You can't deny that deep inside you want shove bread up a turkeys ass and eat it whole, So you get fucking tofurky or tofu bacon and just pretend that you are eating something that has been slaughtered for your pleasure! I am exposing you fake as motherfuckers for the frauds you are!
Comments308
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm sorry if you find some of us vegans so offensive. Trust me; you aren't the only one. I've had experiences where I'm chased out of an establishment as soon as they realise I'm vegan. It's like I'm asking to eat real live babies or something.

But I would like to point out that you're overgeneralising things. I like to eat faux meat; yeah. If it's cooked well. There are hundreds of ways to do so. But not because I crave meat in itself. I actually went against my diet a few times while eating out with the parents; since they're so against my lifestyle. Not once could I say there was a serious improvement in my gastronomic experience; there wasn't a sense of "release" or incredible enjoyment at all. Not only that, I felt this clogged, heavy sensation in my guts afterwards. And popped out a few pimples. ==

I guess meat just doesn't do it for me anymore. (*shrugs)
I almost see your point. They're eating food that's made to look and taste like the food that they object to. Still, it's not the look or taste that they object to (from my understanding anyway). It's the animals pain and suffering. So really it doesn't seem that hypocritical to me.

I'm not a vegetarian BTW. I do buy my grass fed cow milk/butter, my eggs cage-free/local, and my meat humanely raised though. It's terrible how they treat animals, and it's probably terrible for you if you eat them too! Who the heck wants to eat all those hormones and antibiotics? YUCK!
Sometimes eating meat has a lot of health benefits too though.. It depends per person.

I agree with you on the faux meat. There's plenty of other options if you don't want to eat meat. Like mushrooms, vegetarian cheese, eggs, etc.
Fake meat is expensive as hell and usually not very tasty imo
I haven't eaten meat in 20 years. GTFOver it.
I am over it, I have nothing against people who don't eat meat, silly
I am vegetarian for health reasons and not moral ones (I do feel healthier and it's also a way cheaper lifestyle actually) but rarely eat tofu. I don't like the taste too much. Also most tofu is made out of soy which is bad on big amounts. That being said, there's no reason to hate on people who do eat it because of their morality, it's just food bro.
I don't hate on people who eat based on moral objection, but I do see a problem with morally objecting and consuming a product that propagates the enterprise in which you object to. I think it's fine and dandy that you object to eating meat for health reasons and it would be fine by me if you morally object to it, I just want people to stay true to what they believe not and consume stuff that resembles that which they find immoral. I'm sorry if I offended you.
not really offended, but I do think that it's ok for that people to eat that, it's just that they're against the actual meat because of where it came from whereas tofu is just fabricated without killing animals, which is why they prefer it. So they don't really contradict themselves by eating tofu. Which is what I tried to say.
ur fuking right . If u want the taste ,eat the real thing.
I'm not a vegetarian, but I never eat red meat and I cut down on poultry and seafood. Nothing wrong with tofood (made up that word), I don't see what's the problem.

O, yeah, and just for clarity:
Vegetarians don't eat meat
Vegans don't eat anything having to do with animals (e.g. Dairy)
I have nothing against the food, although I don't think I'd ever want to eat it. do you have Bilbo as an avatar?
No, That's Pippin Took.
The ones that are more annoying are the vegans who claim they are vegan because they are compassionate and care about the deaths of animals, then turn around and say they wish people who don't agree with them would die in some brutal way. Unfortunately it seems a good number of vegans do this (but nowhere near all of them).
Sticking bread up a turkey's ass sounds like fun. Never heard of it though.
It's an American tradition.
This is why my family goes hunting for MOOSEN.
that's right I know it's moose lol
You have to try moose if you haven't.
I have never had to hunt for my food :(
Ahh I see. We live in a pretty country-like area so there's lots of places. I seen that you were from India so I can kind of see why you never had to.
I want to hunt a boar!
That'd be pretty cool :D